5 arounds

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
Is there a service where you can enter an address and they will mail a post card to the surrounding houses?
I am looking to up my marketing this year.

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
I am looking for more targeted in area than the EDDM system.
I am thinking of sending a card to the 10 or so houses surrounding the customer's house on the same block.

Reactions: Russ T.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
USPS. Eddm program.
I think Madonna hit it on the head.

Its going to be cheaper and more effective to hit routes within the targeted zip code and a house or two adjacent to the one you cleaned. Its a numbers game and those are just not enough numbers for you to come out ahead with.

Invest in a professional design, use a compelling offer and then market to qualified targets. You'll do much better in the end. :icon_cool:

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
You could try to partner up with the realtor who would have access to all the information addresses and names of people on the street they usually have a database you might be able to work them

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
If you wanted you could use your phone or get a dedicated recorder and after each job record the addresses and then enter into an excel spreadsheet to print out labels. It wouldn't take you more than 2 minutes to do so and if you did do 10 addresses around the completed job, you'd probably have a pretty large database fairly quickly. Go to Vistaprint and make up some cards and send out to the whole database when you desire.

Back
Top Bottom