5 grand in scrap metal if nothing else

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Mike that is a good deal. I can't believe someone hasn’t picked that up. Don’t give up Mike. Bring that thing to NV and reg it until you can sell it.

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You guys want to know how bad California sucks? Get this. Gov. MoonBeam Jerry Brown just pushed through a senate bill making it illeagle to shower and wash your clothes on the same day. Also each houshold is limited to 55 gallons per day of use. In 2025 it gets reduced to 52 gallons per day. I shit you not. Ca. Senate bill 606.

The amount of bussinesses that have left this state due to high taxes and over regulation is staggering. Its only getting worse. I’m truly considering moving to Texas, Arizona, Nevada, or Florida. It would mean starting my business all over again, but at least I already have the equipment.

I Understand why Mike went to NV.

Last edited:

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
You guys want to know how bad California sucks? Get this. Gov. MoonBeam Jerry Brown just pushed through a senate bill making it illeagle to shower and wash your clothes on the same day. Also each houshold is limited to 55 gallons per day of use. In 2025 it gets reduced to 52 gallons per day. I shit you not. Ca. Senate bill 606.

The amount of bussinesses that have left this state is due to high taxes andbover regulation is staggering. Its only getting worse. I truly considering moving to Texas, Arizona, Nevada, or Florida. It would mean starting my business all over again, but at least I already have the equipment.

that's nuts. yea AZ is getting a lot of move ins

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

The amount of bussinesses that have left this state due to high taxes and over regulation is staggering. Its only getting worse. I’m truly considering moving to Texas, Arizona, Nevada, or Florida. It would mean starting my business all over again, but at least I already have the equipment.

So, if you get your carpets cleaned, you can't shit, shower or shave

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
So, if you get your carpets cleaned, you can't shit, shower or shave
I’m hoping that the politicians will get their heads out of their asses and fix this bill like they did with the 2012 mandates on electric cars. But who knows anymore. The liberals have really messed things up.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I’m hoping that the politicians will get their heads out of their asses and fix this bill like they did with the 2012 mandates on electric cars. But who knows anymore. The liberals have really messed things up.

moving a business wouldn't be fun but may be worth it

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Expect a call when he tries to drive over the Sierra mountains, mine would be lucky to go 40 mph. And it has less hours n miles on it.

Selling mine will be my #1 priority when I return from Thailand in July..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom