"500 Internal Server Error!

hogjowl

Idiot™
Mine is working now. Let me risk the wrath of Satan and his followers by suggesting to SM that they consider fixing these new problems asap. Cuz, I was already a little bit scared of trusting all my data to an internet based system in the first place, and even MORE SO with the problems of late. If I had to depend on SM for all my needs, I would have been lost this morning for my schedule and customer information!

Thank God for Quick Books and my trusty Day-Timer!

While I am certainly not worthy of their attention, I bet I am not alone in my frustration, and a few of the others who may be having some concerns may be worth keeping.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You're just a furstrated man aren't you?

I'm betting if you placed a lump of coal in your as* you'rd have a diamond by the weekend! Relax...take a breath....thank yourself for having redundant systems.

Better? Good!

Now take that wet nasty lump of coal out of your as* ya fool, there ain't never gonna be ah diamond in thur. :icon_razz:

:rockon:

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
app.servicemonster.net is the production url. We have had to redirect some of our users to the other urls to avoid issue like GoDaddy was having.

On a positive note; Even though we have not completed killing 4.10, from a development point of view, I'm breathing a little easier.

querytimes.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom