SamIam

Name
sam miller
image.jpg
Is this normal????

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Its constantly bypassing water no matter where I set my temp gauge off low medium high the machine stays about 220 to 240 and bypasses alot like one job full tank.

Had Mitch look at the temp switch, the magic potion had blocked the out bound screen and left alot of white crap so he cleaned it all out said that was the problem. I had cleaned and it was working but He never checked the temp switch which still seam to work.

But as I recall someone else who use RO water says that it bypasses like crazy?

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
Call Saphire. I know two people who were having the same problem and they changed where two hoses were installed and it fixed everything.

Reactions: SamIam

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
354 hours I would be on the phone saying come on give me least 500 hours with no problems. Thankful we have Jim who knows that machine inside and out.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't understand why you Sapphire guys are asking these repair questions here? Are your distributors clueless?
Pigsnot hard to blame Sapphire when it appears its a product causing the problem. Whether its the heat combined with those ingredients or the ingredients themselves. That stuff sounds like its going to give you fits until you quit using it.

Had Mitch look at the temp switch, the magic potion had blocked the out bound screen and left alot of white crap so he cleaned it all out said that was the problem.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
to be honest with you...IMO...I don't think these therm valves can handle the 570....I have been through 2 of them and the one I have now sticks now and then...I know others that have had to replace theres....it is either the location and crap is getting into them and making them stick...or the heat from that box is cooking them...from the 2 I have already pulled...they look like they got way to hot............

I run the exact same one on my thermalwave and I have yet to replace it...

hogjowl

Idiot™
Pigsnot hard to blame Sapphire when it appears its a product causing the problem. Whether its the heat combined with those ingredients or the ingredients themselves. That stuff sounds like its going to give you fits until you quit using it.
Good grief. Who said ANYTHING about blaming Sapphire? You Sapphire shills are so sensitive.

No company is better than their distributor network. If you can't get service and repairs, it doesn't matter if your product is gold.

Of course, if Sapphires product was gold, they'd have a warranty like Butlers.

Reactions: ronbeatty

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
The great news is that the machine is still cranking out the heat even with thermal valve dumping. That's impressive.

Gene

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
The great news is that the machine is still cranking out the heat even with thermal valve dumping. That's impressive.

Gene

I just got off the phone with a friend of mine who has a 570...I was telling him how mine is always dumping...once that tank warms up..that machine can generate so much heat that I can set it on 230 and hold that temp all day with the therm valve dumping...most the time even after I have shut off the machine and disconnected the fresh water hose...you can still here it dumping into the tank....

SamIam

Name
sam miller
B
I don't understand why you Sapphire guys are asking these repair questions here? Are your distributors clueless? Can you not get help from them? Is your machine over a MONTH old and out of warranty? The first place I'd go for diagnostic help would be the place where I bought it.
because I have to drive an hour each way in traffic that exceeds the population of your entire state!

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Thanks sapphire empire called this morning for me to bring it in.

The thermal valve was closed when I took if off this morning could blow through it.

Richard prochems and sapphires have an out bound last step chemical injection screen. Meaning any chemical would affect the screen and brass connections leaving the machine only there was some dirt in the in inbound screen but I always have had great water flow.

I have had 3 prochems machines 2 405's one with 9500 hours and another with over 4k a legend and a 150a. If a chemical gives me a problem I stop using it immediately.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
The thermal valve was closed when I took if off this morning could blow through it.

I am understanding this correct...if you took the thermvalve off this am and the water was cold...you should not of been able to blow through it...it should of been closed while it was cold and it opens up and dumps water when it is hot.....

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
To answer your question Marty no most of the distributors have no clue what to do with the Sapphires. They can sell them but they don't go through any training on them. When I took mine to Interlink they were all excited to work on it because they have never seen one yet. And of course you know you can't go to Sapphire directly with a problem because they expect the local distributors to handle it. So unless you know how to turn a wrench you have to go to a public forum so Sapphire will step in and then take care of the problem because it will make them look bad if they don't. Why these local suppliers are not required to have some kind of back ground training on the machines they sell is beyond me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom