6 min vid of 4hrs of work, just for John G

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
What a hack.......you didn't even groom it! :p
:roll:

Very thorough, nice job and explanation of your system, keep up the good work!

Enjoyed the music too! 8)

Greenie

Ain't no way in hell I'm wearing booties in an empty, booties are for the custy not me.

Ron, it's easy to critique, overall it was a good video and will earn it's keep for future sales on your website.

Can't wait to see vol. II when you fire up your Can-Am and do the same.

John Buxton

you'd make a good fisherman with patience like that. The only time I've ever worked that slow, was in a strippers house while she was practicing. Probably vacuumed the same 2x2 area for an hour.

LeeCory

2 hours vacuuming?

I don't get the joke, is it an inside thing?

If it's not a joke, you guys shouldn't be egging him on. I had a friend who went through something like this and it took several attempts to find the right combination that worked for him. First attempt was not strong enough and he had a relapse. The second attempt was too strong and he had slobber running down his chin. Third try they got it under control.

Name
Eric Valentine
The 2 hours vacuuming was not a joke. Ron simply keeps vacuuming until the vacuum no longer pulls anything out of the carpet. Bagless vacuums allow you to see how much is being pulled out of the carpet. I do the same thing. Some carpets only warrant a quick pass or two, while others may be so impacted with crap, that it never seems to end (the dirt coming out of the carpet)

I have vacuumed a 150 square foot room for almost 2 hours before. I probably pulled 10 pounds of carpet fresh powder out before I no longer saw any being removed. If I had just ran the vacuum over the carpet once or twice, I would have had cement when the powder got wet, then dried from cleaning.

-JB-

Name
JB
Ron....

You are ...

The Worlds Greatest Carpet Cleaner!

we all just pray that you and Crowley don't start tag teamin' or the rest of aint got a chance against ....

045_45-1.jpg

(That's Crowley on the left I assume) 8)

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I'll tell you JB good thing I am all about peace, love and understanding

steve g

Name
steve garrett
you did a great job bottom line, what was that machine you used to scrub the carpets?? also judging on the way the carpet looked after it was groomed I would say a gargantuan amount of prespray was used.

and look the guy even knows how to use a HF sprayer!!!!! good for you imagine using a ridiculous muti for that amount of spray.

I would think 20 mins with a certified pile lifter would get those carpets at least as well vacced

Farenheit251

Dammit, Ron got me all hyped up watching the video then I went out and spent 2.25 hours on a Fazoli's. Overflowed my 100 gallon dump tank too.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Lip-hold questioned my superiority on this thread and here is what he got
aaaa.jpg

John G

I am sure you got a customer for life with that work Ron, you might have a vacuum fetish, but your quality is unquestionable.

Congrats!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
when my most common comment from clients is :

Wow, it looks that much better already!

and all I've done is either just vacuum, or vacuum, presray and groom,
I think I'll keep my fetish. Plus, I agree, I get a kick out of seeing how much actually comes out.

When 80% of the soil in a carpet is loose dry particulate, doesn't it just make sense we should be spending at least 50% of our time removing that?

But there is so much hype over removing the 20%, trying to remove what the custy can "see" so they think its clean, while who knows how much remains in the carpet.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't know if any of you know this but I am a prescrubber and people always ask "How am I going to clean the corners now?", after prescrubbing they think I cleaned their carpet.

So the general public doesn't understand clean. You can OP all day long and make things look great but unless you extrct and rinse you ain't cleaning.

John G is a great supplier and probably makes carpets look real good but it isn't clean or atleast not Xtreme Clean

RandyHilburn

Ron,

How durable is that Dri-Matic/Sebo Duo machine? How long have you been using it? Do the results compare to a 175. My girls hate lugging the 175 upstairs. Nice video! Thanks.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Thanks Randy

Been using the Sebo for a year now. Working fine.

Its only 11lbs and is a breeze to work with. I've carried my wand and the Sebo in one hand.
I've never used a 175 for comparison but if a spot needs a little more agitation, just let it do its thing and move it slowly over that area, or even go at it from different directions.

Good googly goo goo.
:shock: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom