$75,000 per year working 1 day a week

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I say boycott anything making those sorts of ridiculous claims. J, you don't do that. You don't want to become the new Ben Absurdi do you? :lol:

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
It's completely possible just not easy... Listen in tonight and if I'm full of shit call me on it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
anything is possible....listen to Jerm first...then we can terrorize him if he can show his fingers here after. shiteatinggrin

Working one day per year comes down to working up to that point.

Damn, I have an endless supply of catchy phrases just stuck in my head....I really should write a promotional book.

Stay tuned. !gotcha!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am not disagree with the statement I am disagreeing with the way it is being presented because I know J doesn't do that.

I know with 3 trucks we don't "MAKE" $75,000 for 1 day a week. Heck my goal is to "make" $200,000 this year but that is 3 trucks 4-5 days a week plus rugs

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bundy said:
I am not disagree with the statement I am disagreeing with the way it is being presented because I know J doesn't do that.

I know with 3 trucks we don't "MAKE" $75,000 for 1 day a week. Heck my goal is to "make" $200,000 this year but that is 3 trucks 4-5 days a week plus rugs

:shock: You should be doing $500,000.00 running those trucks like that.
Maybe I'm too close to my business....I could be wrong I guess.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you think I should be making $500,000 of income off 3 trucks in a year. Not how much billed because we will bill more than that this year

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bundy said:
you think I should be making $500,000 of income off 3 trucks in a year. Not how much billed because we will bill more than that this year

Oh, ok. Nevermind.

I thought you meant that's what the trucks were pulling in.....you skeered me there Mr. Crowley....Thanks for clearing that up.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I listened to some of it. After listening I said let me try some of this today at a dentist office. I started a section Pile lift, Vacuum prespray with padCRAP Pro and brute look like ass. I started another room (lighter soil) and used Hot Knife 175 nylon brush looked much better went back to the first area vacuumed and presprayed with blaze still looked like crap. Rolled out the hoses and rinse everything and said F-it and steam cleaned the joint. Top floor I used Hot Knife and cimex and looked really nice. Didn't like the smell so after putting everything away misted lemon DD-12 over the place.

If you want to make money and do not care about being the best all the time use this method primarily. Personally I when I do office buildings I will steam clean stairs high traffic areas, near elevators, office entry areas and cimex the least used areas with hot knife. I have been putting off buying snake oil because I have so much blaze and pdcap pro

¿es cierto que tiene un pene pequeño

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
anyone can but do the people putting that out............NO

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Greg if you hate that Brute so much I'll give you $100+ shipping for it...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom