.95 to think..

Mikey P

Administrator
They charged .95 to remove the meat and 1.95 to add avocado and spinach

All with out clarifying.

Not cool.

They way he asked was like the veggies would be no charge since I didn't want the bacon.

Do you knickle and dime your customers with fuel surcharges and itemized cleaning steps?
IMG_20170121_084031.jpg

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
They charged .95 to remove the meat and 1.95 to add avocado and spinach

All with out clarifying.

Not cool.

They way he asked was like the veggies would be no charge since I didn't want the bacon.

Do you knock me and dime your customers with fuel surcharges and itemized cleaning steps?View attachment 69215
That is wrong though. IF they were all made up ready to go and you asked them to remove it, ok. But they made it special and charged you for not putting it on? :headscratch:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
The second item: SUB -- there should have been a minus sign before the .75 :::::::: ie -----.75

Even so, that's hefty price just for brekki for one.

Especially in the 'states !!!!!

:frown: :yoda:

Reactions: Mikey P

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
maybe the employee just made a mistake and needs more training? Did you talk to the manager to see if the charges were correct- since the bill seems ethically incorrect.

Avocados (and Artichokes) are expensive to buy in the stores/food suppliers -- but damn cheap if bought directly from the farmer.

FredC

Village Idiot
Its says right there on the menu

(sub any omelet ingredient for bacon: Add 75¢)

then you wanted to add yet another veg .....spinach .....which is clearly marked as a $1.95 omelet addition.

Don't you hate when your customers don't read................:biggrin:

Edit: they even gave you the more expensive omelet ingredient, avocado, for the .75

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Its says right there on the menu

(sub any omelet ingredient for bacon: Add 75¢)

then you wanted to add yet another veg .....spinach .....which is clearly marked as a $1.95 omelet addition.

Don't you hate when your customers don't read................:biggrin:

Edit: they even gave you the more expensive omelet ingredient, avocado, for the .75

Never saw it, my friend recommended it and I went along. Regardless, it's still a stupid policy.

steve_64

A place here would double charge you if you shared a plate. Not a buffet neither.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I think that we all find "surcharges", "fees", etc to be annoying, even if they can be justified or explained.

Most people don't tell us when we do things that annoy them, but done enough they find another place to spend their money.

If you have something that you feel needs to be added to your price that might annoy customers, its better to build it in and charge a higher price overall. While its true that higher pricing creates its own objections, a higher price does not tend to create the "nagging annoyance" feelings that can damage customer relationships.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Yes I agree to just blend the additional cost into the bill. Especially with those pet issues. I just add some more to my overall price. Ticky tack add ons is annoying to me as a customer. I hate going to menards and finding out that the 11% off rebate is only for in store future purposes.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
So? You did see me in that lesbian woman's march didn't you?

Back
Top Bottom