A 2 dollar tip...

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
In an effort to always streamline ops here...

I was strolling around Wal-Mart a month ago...

In the sporting good fishing section...

where the tackle boxes are they have a bait holder box that clips too a belt with a flip top lid...

I bought ten worm holders,I guess you would call them???

One has a male and female h20 quik connect with a extra male with female thread connector,this is a must have as it turns your garden hose to male to male for quik butler feed line to the supply tank,nother story for a later date...

2nd has a palm socket with 1/4 inch drive and the socket for vacuum manifold rpm increase or decrease...

3rd has a palm socket with half inch long socket for pulse pump quik air line bleeds...my chem feed is the older non bleed shut off version Butler...
Soon to retrofitted but not any time soon...when it starts to need it...

4th hold water keys...

5th hold outdoor water faucet handles...

6th hold a strip of teflon tape 8 inches,with a male and female and shut off valve for a solution line quik repair...faster then digging in the tool box tray...

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Well as you can see I hit submit afore .I bored you all to death,but bottom line if you use a tech work belt you can put your plastic tabs in them,or whatever...

But on the rear of the truck on the edge of the butler shelves they sit in a row for easy access...

Check them out you might find a use for these handy items...Caes...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom