A Better Way To Get More Water Damage Work.

Are you tired of fighting to get on the Preferred Vendor Programs?
Are you on one or more Preferred Vendor Program(s) and finding out that it's not what you thought it would be?
Does every company that provides you with leads want more referral fees or commissions?

I have been in the Restoration Industry for many years now. I have seen just about every marketing strategy known to our industry. Most fail because they don't have time to keep a marketing campaign going long enough to see a ROI. It is too often that marketing is an after thought, usually put on the back burner. How about the famous saying "feast or famine"? Your company finally gets a call and 10 more come in. Your busy now right? Oh wait it's 1 month later and you were so busy for the last month you forgot that you still don't have a successful marketing plan in place for when the work load dies down. Now here you are back at square one. Hopefully not kissing butt and begging an adjuster to throw you a bone.

Look, yellow pages don't work anymore. Last time I check the prices got down right insane for this old way of advertising. Pay Per Click? You need a full time employee just to deal with that and wow the cash that you have to keep dishing out is crazy. Maybe you like being the whipping boy for the insurance companies but I don't.

Checkout a new way to get more water damage jobs with No referral fees, No commissions, No "we set the rule so you have to do it the way we tell you to, attitude” Go to http://www.findawaterdamagecontractor.com check us out. Our founders are from both sides of the fence. We at findawaterdamagecontractor.com want to change the restoration industry in a positive way. Too many people are trying to take your money every time you turn around and dictate how you should run your jobs

Our site, as well as many others, may not be for everyone.  While we are approaching our official launch date of October 1st, 2010, the site has been under construction.  For those who have signed up in advance receive many benefits.  With all due respect, everyone either gets a lucky break, a helping hand or simply works hard.  We apologize that this site may not be for you.

We are still developing content that will be adding even more value over the few week. Again, we are sorry you don't feel thi may be a good fix for you.

As I responded earlier, our site may not be for everyone.  Perhaps, if you would like to have additional information regarding the benefits of our site, you are welcome to call me direct at 302-827-3987.  If your purpose is to badger an argument over an open forum of adults, I concede.  In return, I wish you well.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yeah.... For the most part FCC sniffs out bullshit and saves us cleaners a bunch of cash! T used to be good till the 360 came around.. Now he's just one of the TaIntEd. :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom