A Class this Industry Needs

Farenheit251

How many would be interested in a class teaching how truckmount components work? At the least I am thinking an engine or two disassembled,a cut open blower and how to rebuild a pump.

The Preacher

the guy from ProChem did just that @ MF5. it was kinda boring, but very informative, he just got screwed by having his presentation after lunch!!! :x

Name
Nate W.
Danny Strickland said:
the guy from ProChem did just that @ MF5. it was kinda boring, but very informative, he just got screwed by having his presentation after lunch!!! :x

I concur. Would have been better too if he actually pushed a wand with a glide. Dinner was a trip to say the least. :lol:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My local distributor had one like that, it was a Powerpoint but with actual cutaways to see and touch.

Very interesting but I have him do all the repairs, so it was kinda a waste of time for me.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Umm I know a distributor who does. It is even a FREE Class. Come out June 12th and from 8-12 Tim Baker will be teaching "how to be more profitable in a down economy" and TW and Chris will be teaching Basic Truckmount maintenance from 1-4. Both classes are free and are first come first serve (25 students MAX). If you sign up and don't show up you wil not be allowed to attened a free class again for at least 2 years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom