A dead lead!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
IMG_1747.JPG

I see this all the time when the phone books get delivered.

They get thinner and thinner yet Plummers, and Lawyer always buy the front page!

Whose still dropping cash and does it pay?

Last edited:

Onfire_02_01

Name
Jeremy Gray
kinda makes sense though.
Lawyers are always targeting the low income for all kinds of reasons. Personal injury laweyers are a mainstay of daytime TV.
Plumbers are almost only emergency needed by the poor because they flushed their smokes down their only toilet or the grease has backed up their only kitchen sink.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We still do but we don't spend much. A share of our target still uses the phone book.

The majority is electronic, I have looked into Pandora I really like how targeted you can get with the audience served. But with all the things we have going on and in the works I need to wait 7ntil after the Home Show season.

Reactions: SamIam

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Around here (Rural) they drop the phone books at the mailboxes at the road, usually during or just prior to a snow storm followed by the snow plow hurling them into the ditches not to be found till spring.

Donald Carp

Name
Donald Carp
No Way! There are such better ways to advertise. I can't remember the last time I used the Phonebook for anything other than propping up a chair. I'm using a lead generator form on my website in conjunction with AdWords and facebook ads. It's been working like gang busters for me. Better than the money I used to throw away on the YellowPages.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Justin T

Name
Justin Teerlink
Lee Stockwell LOL! You are right! If the internet went down, we'd all be up the creek. But I've got to agree with Donald on this one...the Yellow Pages are obsolete. I don't go as heavy on the social side of things (and maybe I ought to look into it) but I love the lead gen form I've got on my site. I'm pleasantly surprised how many people fill it out.

Link removed by FredC

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom