A different thread about vacuums. One that we can't argue on

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I swear I had one text me today, I know this is short notice but can we get our sanctuary and main hall cleaned Thursday, please please😏 He says he don’t mind begging 🙄

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I'm racking my mind over what I would wand from Damon's toy collection if given the chance to pick something

Watches
Cars/ trucks
Bikes
Banjos

Nope..

heck, all his tires wouldn't even do me any good.

Damon help me out here...

Easy:

The rights to his business life story

A screenwriter could craft quite the movie out of it.

And Tom Cruise in the starring role.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Do not listen to Mikey about Epcot. Be sure to be there in the evening by the water and watch the fireworks go off!! They go off everywhere, but that’s one of the best places.

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I'm racking my mind over what I would wand from Damon's toy collection if given the chance to pick something

Watches
Cars/ trucks
Bikes
Banjos

Nope..

heck, all his tires wouldn't even do me any good.

Damon help me out here...
You can have my Promaster. Use it as Yard Art and a tribute to the Damon Certification process.

But I ain't going anywhere. Especially Epcot. Candice has the same opinion as you, skip it.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Easy:

The rights to his business life story

A screenwriter could craft quite the movie out of it.

And Tom Cruise in the starring role.
Jim, you guys only know half my story. Trust me, I could write a book. From my life as a child, from flying Helicopters, to working for Safeway and the different police departments, building 9 homes, not talking with my dad for 13 years, through growing my real estate empire and losing everything, to cleaning carpets and then trading options. My happy ending is in sight. Truly unbelievable. I remember when I was in fear of losing my house and could not order any cleaning chemicals more than 1 case at a time because I didn't know if I would have a place to store it. Things seemed so hopeless.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
You can have my Promaster. Use it as Yard Art and a tribute to the Damon Certification process.

But I ain't going anywhere. Especially Epcot. Candice has the same opinion as you, skip it.

Animal world was just OK, compared to the San Diego Zoo, I'd just hit up the OG and see if you can sneak into NASA or maybe see if you can break some stuff at this place..

Woke Disney just bums me out, and I choose not to partake anymore.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Yes, more than you think and they don’t care about wokeness. My one fam is going one more time with the 21 and 17y/o. It’s not about you! They will like the fireworks over the water!

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
My 21 y/o graduates from OU after 3 yrs. on Friday. She starts her career on the 15 with Love’s. They asked if she had a 3 month European Vacation planned? No one week in June but she could start before. They said, Perfect, you’re hired.

Mikey P

Administrator
Yes, The boys are excited about seeing the Starwars parts and the water park.

Save a bundle, take em to Reno last week..

FB_IMG_1714913574395.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom