a interesting Slide In for sale..

Mikey P

Administrator
So many other truckmount "makers" who fly under all the radars like this one...

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 w/ 5.2 liter V8. Garage kept since new. Only 55,000 original miles in excellent condition, immaculately maintained. Very little rust because it’s been garage kept and extremely well maintained. No rust is visible. Never an issue passing the inspection. I’m the 3rd owner. 1st owner passed of cancer. 2nd owner had 4 of them but due to his biz not doing well during Covid he sold 2 of them so I bought 1 of them. Has a JCSS Powerline truckmount installed. Kohler Command Pro 25H.P. 47 Tuthill blower, 3,000 PSI Hypro pump Powerline Plus. Kerosene heated water fully capable of 280* & heats up water in less than 2 minutes! Electric suction hose reel, live solution hose reel. 100gl. fresh water tank & 100gl. waste tank all made w/aircraft aluminum. Chemical racks located on both the left & right side of rear of van. Still plenty of room for blowers, dehumidifiers, caroet repair tools, etc. Barn doors on side of van. Can also be used as a heated power washer. Power washer gun is included in sale & in line filter. This is NOT an entry level machine. Currently sells new for $50,000 not including installation. Again, this unit has been meticulously maintained. All maintenance done sooner than even recommended. I spare no expense taking care of this equipment! Truckmount is in phenomenal condition. As with most used mounts the hour meter broke years ago. Had another one installed right after I bought it and it was broke in less than a month. They always break regularly on every mount I’ve ever owned. So I keep meticulous records on how many hrs until it needs oil change, etc. This is by far the best slide in truckmount I’ve ever owned. I stand behind it 100%!! Unfortunately, the guy that owns the company and is the designer & builder doesn’t have a website but phone number is in one of the pics I posted. His personal cell number will be included in the sell. I asked him once about selling a new one & he wouldn’t sell me one unless I was expanding and adding a van to my business because he said this one is in perfect condition so why would I even think about replacing it. He’s the most honest guy I’ve ever dealt with. By all means please call him if you’re a serious buyer & he’ll gladly tell you that himself! Having the personal cell number of the guy that designed & builds them has been worth its weight in gold!! I hate having to sell it but unfortunately my health is forcing me to sell it, otherwise there’s no way in hell I’d sell it. My loss is your gain. I’m only posting a couple pics for now because it’s getting a full exterior detail. There’s never been lettering on it so all u need to do is throw your wrap on it and it’ll be one bad ass setup. Asking $24,000. Only serious inquiries please. No tire kickers. Not in a hurry to sell it. I have a 14 yr old son who might want to get into the biz someday so I have zero problem if it doesn’t sell. Some guys want newer looking vans only to find out they have 180,000 plus miles, tons of rust and a truckmount on its last legs. I can assure you this is a freaking workhorse. 300 plus ft hose runs with almost no loss of suction & zero loss of heat due to the kerosene heated setup. So yes, this is one bad ass setup!! Once u work with it once you’ll understand why it’s so much superior. Again, I stand behind this setup 100%…Period!! Contact Matt 978 631 5805 or matt@nashobapros.com. Located north of Boston, 20 minutes from the New Hampshire border. Thank you!
😊

1701264752786.png

1701264768622.png

1701264779133.png

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I’m not pissed, I have a great life. I made a statement and you made an eyeroll emoji. I assumed you disagreed. That’s why I asked.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
That’s what the description says. The guy is obviously full of s*it if he thinks anyone would believe that’s a 50k machine

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom