A KC giant going out of business....retirement auction

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Offcourse the centrifugals had to be all between 5-7 amps no daisy chain, and 32 hours round trip lol

I went to a similar auction a month or so ago, the items at the inspection day were totally different (condition wise) than what was shown in the pictures. Some of them looked in really bad shape, duct tape, etc. The exact same air scrubbers as those listed in the link too.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
They were one of the top dogs in the area for many decades, they've done projects all over the country and all over the world.

Lots and lots of worn out equipment, nothing I'd want. They were far too big to be a competitor, we never saw them but heard from others all the projects they worked. Retirement? I'm no longer in the know of the KC market.

It's the second larger player to leave the market in KC in the last year. Of course there are always plenty new guys to take their place.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
If that was the equipment they were using, they should have huge retirement accounts, seeing as they never reinvested in any newer equipment. That equipment should have made them 1000 times what they paid for it over all these years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom