a word to steve and jon don about sfs

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i just wanted to say thanks again and let you know that things are in motion already..i am on number 5 on the list already..but one thing i found that i didn't realize was going to happen is the change in my life as well as my business.
i got to tell you guys that sfs is not only going to help make my business successful a lot faster than it would have but it really improved my attitude and out look on everyday things and how i act to others around me..and i wasn't a bad guy at all but i am sure a better guy now!!
thanks for your time and effort..
the problem i am trying to solve now is convincing my wife that if nick..the owner of jon don will cut apples for me that she should also..she told me to go lay in bed with nick and see if he still wants to cut apples for me after that experience..thanks for a truly life changing week..
dave

F

FB7777

Toburen has helped improve guys lives not perform miracles MarDy :twisted:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Terry- I am never sure if your slams against Steve T are in jest or if they're actually your feelings. Let me tell you how I feel and you can slam away.

Steve Toburen's picture should be next to the dictionary definition of "Class" in my opinion. His whole being exudes a care and love of other people and a genuine desire to help them succeed ( in life, not just carpet cleaning). Every time we cross paths at a trade show or via e-mails, I am left feeling lucky to have met this genuine man and thankful that he is in our industry.

Ken

Name
Ron lippold
there are some guys out there ( no matter how much they know just cant figure it out ) being first class takes alot of work.

Thanks Steve, Billy, Chuck, Nick and all the people behind the scene. And to all the people in the class good luck with the new knowledge.

tim

If you have been to SFS, put in the 5 days of hard work, come home and implemented the ideas and things to do list and your business is not better by the price of the class and lost revenue...maybe you weren't cut out to be in this business. You can say bad things about alot of people but Steve is not one of them. One of the few "genuine" people I have ever met. You can throw Nick in that elite group as well. The things they give you at SFS is worth more than the class!

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Would this be good for a guy trying to build a good 1 truck operation with value pricing and employees?

tim

Jay, the thing I enjoyed about SFS is there is something of value to anyone in this business. There are newbies, owner operators of 30 years +, guys with 70 truck mounts, guys with one portable, employees of huge water restoration firms...we all can benefit from the ideas thrown around in group discussions besides the classroom. One cleaner started his business with SFS before he even had a company. That business is now about 4 years old and doing millions in business. I just wish I had gone sooner!

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Yes Jay, like others said it can be good for anyone at any stage of their business. All you need is a desire to learn knew things. I have about 150 employees (110 in cleaning businesses) and attended with dozens of owner ops, and a few multi-truck people. While we may be at different points in our journeys and the journeys themselves may have been quite different, there is so much good info to be had if you just listen.

The big rewards come after when simply implementing a few things can make a huge positive influence in business and life.

Ken

harryhides

Name
Tony
Marty, you dumb buttwad - if you think that your basic sweet and kind nature doesn't just OOOOOZE from your every post you're crazy.

Just quit the pretense and you'll feel so much better......

Josh Adler

I Agree with everyone else. Steve and the whole Jon-Don team make it easy to learn with there family like atmosphere. its always a pleasure seeing them at industry events as well

Frank E

Having to share a hotel room with Dave Gill for a week in Tampa was a life changing event for me :shock:

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
no hookers..that is why i brought frank down with me..

ok..ok before this get out of hand both frank and i are very happily married to great girls and have no desire to even be in the same building with a naked man...i just take every chance i can to screw with him..

Frank E

Marty, it says screw with him not screw him!!! Good lord, you are a sick puppy..

Dave enough with the jokes already. It's bad enough to be associated with you, the last thing need is to get the rep of the flaming gay carpet cleaner...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom