Aaaaaaargh

Farenheit251

I vac most of my empty rentals with a Bissell prior to cleaning. I start in the dirtiest room and if the canister is filling up I keep going and add$5 a room to bill. Feelm like it sets me apart from 90% of my competitors who have a TM so strong they don't need to vac.
Wednesday did a little house 3rooms of carpet like 500 feet. Previous tenant had 3 ankle biters and carpet looked clean but smelled of dog.
Quick vacuum,treat with 6 gallons of anti microbil,pretreat,steam with hole glide. Went back today and it still smelled. Saturated with Hydrocide and groom with brush. Brush was covered with 100 white coarse hairs. Vac been used maybe 100 times so might need a new belt. All tis time I thought I was doing a superior job but I wonder how many are like this. It is not like i can take the time to Werner rental houses.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
sometimes its better to do a quick CRB over the place dry to dig crud up and break up impacted soiled that the bissel won't touch. Then do your vacuum. Can often save time over trying to get it all with the vacuum.

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
If you wont "Werner It" you wont get all the hair out. Bought a Powerforce Turbo on Tuesday...thing blows me away.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Yeah those little powerforces are hard to beat.. and its really fun when you can say you got three more cups out of a carpet with a 45-75 dollar vacuum, after they spent half a day vacuuming the day before with their 300 dollar plus machine! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom