aaahhhhhhhhh Back up your computer data because the

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
consequences can be costly, frustrating, time consuming and did i mention expensive.

A week ago during a mcaffee update the calender of my palm scheduler was cleaned of every data for the past 6 years other repetative entrys. Last back up was a year ago.
Waiting for computer company to arrive and expect to get data back.

My wife had pointed to the new flash drive that i had bought and reminded me to back everything up the night before this happened. She wasn't very happy with me :oops:

I'm going with service monster so I shouldn't have this problem in the future.

Terry

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Roseville IT backs up everything on my computer every night for 9 bucks a month. It's offsite so I am not worried about fires or other. Yes Service Monster keeps my custy info but I can't depend on that alone...plus all my files that SM Doesn't keep.

http://www.rosevilleit.com/

They can do it anywhere in the nation and I swear by them.
Tell them Brian Robison referred them...no I don't make money off of it.

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Thanks brian, i take it you have to leave your computer online for the auto update to take place overnight.

Btw your're the one who got me interested in sm in the 1st place

Terry

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Cool, yea SM helps with peace of mind on a few different levels.

I just do it myself before I turn of the computer. Takes about 5 minutes.

Nothing worse than losing everything and not being able to get it back.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
The server I last bought has a Raid mirror system that provides a continous full back up that will automatically take over in case of a hard drive failure. I also have a 1 terabyte ebook incremental backup that happens every night, offsite backup that is swapped weekly, cd backups weekly for QB and scheduling programs, and a laptop that has current files when I am on vacation. I learned my lesson 10 years ago the hard way.
Al

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom