Accelerated Cleaning Systems changes...

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Greetings...

There are some changes in the works that I want to announce. While not necessarily the changes that I would like, they are none the less, changes that I have taken steps to see through in a good way for my customers, as I will explain below:

As of last Friday, Accelerated Cleaning Systems, in essence, was closed. This was due to several factors, which are best described as differences in philosophy between the partners involved. The separation was not unforeseen, and I was taking steps to take the company on personally, but there was not enough time to make that happen. There were no hurt feelings, no raised tempers, no animosity. It was simply a situation that outlived its positive aspects and would have been a serious uphill battle to rectify.

My first concern, as always, is for our customers. To that end, I have worked out arrangements with two of our "previous competitors", for lack of a better term. Both of these companies manufacture truck mounts. As a result of meetings with them, they have agreed to service the systems Accelerated Cleaning Systems, Inc., sold, and I have agreed to supply them with all information and training necessary for them to do that service in a competent manner.

This is a "win- win" for everyone concerned. Our customers win, because they will continue to be supported. These suppliers win, because they will gain new business. I win, because I have a clear conscience in knowing that I have not left anyone out in the cold.

In addition, these two companies have agreed to carry the chemicals that I have been producing for years now. So, I gain there, in that I have 2 new distributors that I have a good working relationship with, that local Atlanta customers can conveniently stop in and purchase from.

Regarding chemicals... Accelerated Cleaning Systems, Inc., was simply a distributor of the well- known names such as UltraRinse, PeeBeGone, OneStep, CleanStreak, etc., all of which were made according to my exclusive formulas, by myself, or by my long- time chemist and friend, who works exclusively for me, regarding this industry. Those formulas have never been given to anyone other than my chemist friend. New labels have been designed for them that I am very pleased with.

All of the same chemicals I've always had are in stock and are currently being offered from me directly at 25% off of retail case pricing, and mixed cases (i.e., more than one product in a case) do qualify for this special. This special will be available through May 31, 2007, however other specials will be offered several times throughout each year.

My plans from this point are simple:

1) Continue manufacturing chemicals and set up national distributors to that end.

2) Continue shipping chemicals to customers in areas that do not have distributors, until such time that distributors are established in their areas.

3) Continue with the patent and subsequent marketing of the heat exchanger design that I have been developing.

I hope that everyone can see that steps have been taken to ensure that this situation is a "win- win" for everyone. Customer support will continue unimpeded. Distribution of chemicals will in fact, be improved. It will be a good situation for everyone concerned, and I will continue in my efforts to keep it that way.

The two companies that will be supporting our systems are:

Carpet Supply Source (David Bernier is the contact)
100 Andrew Dr.
Stockbridge, GA. 30281
(770) 968-3002 (877) 727-6636

Top Line Chemical and Equipment (contact is Paul Tanner)
65 Sparks Dr.
Suite 4001
Hiram, GA. 30141
(770) 222-0306

Thank you for your past and continued support. With a primary focus on chemical production and development, those of you who wished to use our chemicals, but were perhaps too far away, or could not get chemicals in a timely manner, will be pleasantly surprised with what is happening and what is to come.

Sincerely,

Duane Oxley
(678) 887-1226

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Hey, Eric...

Thanks. Don't plan to be out that way any time soon, but I'll keep you in mind.

I will be going to Santa Clara, CA probably late fall, and if there is a stopover in Lost Wages, I'll give you a call.

Duane

Fon Johnson

This is truly a sad day. I was going to call you tomorrow to schedule another trip for a gauge, a heater tweak, a check-up, and a killer burrito! At least I can still buy the chemicals.. I was waiting for the "secret weapon" exchanger unit to come out. Now I gotta do something I have not done in years.. start researching truck mounts again! :evil:

At least I can still call and order the best chems around! Now for what machine to buy next...

:cry:

T

The Magician

Its truly is a sad day for us and the TM industry. I feel Duane made one of the best TM in the industry. Lots of flow, unrestricted vac. and a fire breather, very well built. One of the big TM manufacturers like Hydramaster, White Magic , and Pro Chem need Duane to help them build a great machine. Good Luck Duane

G

I've thought the best looking pictures of new installs of truckmounts are the Vortex's and Duane's machines. I love how Duane's are so simple and still look absolutely awesome.

Its always too bad when the little guys close down! Good luck in the future.

Greenie

Go with TCS....He can just buy Marty's TM and Marty can upgrade!

So Duane ain't building systems, so what , he'll do well with the juice, I predict in a year or so he'll be back on top with a new vision and a new line of patent pending truckmounts.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Thanks, guys...

The patent application is going to be filed next week. My plans for it are to offer it via license to various manufacturers and see what happens.

I feel confident that they will jump on it, once I show it.

Jester

Hey Duane

What can you tell us about your new chemicals coming out?

Like Fon I'm Kinda bummed out that you don't build TM's anymore I was looking into buying one to replace my butler and possibly using it as a backup. unlike many other manufacturers I have heard nothing but good things about your units. So being that you probably seen alot of designs maybe you can help Fon and I out and recommend a good TM.

Good luck and I will defiantly be calling for more S.T.L.P that's the best stuff out there.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Jessie...

Thanks.

For one thing, you'll need to NOT call me at the 800 number. Call me at (678) 887-1226.

There is a non- fluorocarbon stain and soil guard. (I'm looking into the possibility of having a scented version of it, and that possibility looks doable, BTW...)

There are the tile cleaners... an alkaline and an acid.

There is a new liquid deodorizer for pet odors (being tested and developed now), for release as soon as I'm satisfied with it. Initial tests worked well at 1 to 10 concentration. But there's another compatible technology that we're (specific local customers) are about to test. If this second one works well, too, the plan is to combine them for a synnergistic effect, since they use different principles of operation.

There is also a new fragrance in the works. It was given to me by a friend who owns a chemical company that serves municipal and industrial customers.

As I said, I'm actively pursuing distributors for nationwide distribution. That should get freight costs reduced for customers who are not near Atlanta.

In the meantime, I've set the sales discount for May, and will offer sales on specific items periodically. I'm looking at a "free freight" policy for a minimum order quantity. That will have to take into account the distance from Atlanta, to be effective. (In other words, a $250 free freight order for someone in Florida, but $350 for someone in Washington state, might be the plan. But the idea will need to be simple... not a different plan for each state, etc.)

Don't sweat the machines. I don't plan to manufacture. But I do have a plan to license the patent, once approved. So, you'll still have access to the benefit of my new design. :wink:

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Greetings...

I just wanted to update information related to the topic of this thread...

As of today, Accelerated Chemical Technologies, LLC is a legally- recognized name by the state of Georgia. This is the name for the chemical company that is carrying forward the chemicals that I have developed and been known for, for some time now.

The new web site dedicated specifically to chemicals is still under development, and should be up within a week or so. It is:
http://acceleratedchemtech.com

Distributor inquiries are welcome.

Thanks for your continued support and patronage.

Duane Oxley

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom