accelerated cleaning TM what a piece of shit!!!!!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I still wanna see a you tube of it or something...let us ALL see it.....

T

The Magician

Duane those hoses going thru the holes will wear out and leak. That muffler beign so close to the floor scares me. nice looking machines.

Able 1

Name
Keith
The Magician said:
Duane those hoses going thru the holes will wear out and leak.

You think so even with the rubber around it? That was actually something I liked... I have noticed how vibration has been wearing down alot of my lines and plan to replace them this winter.

Name
Nate W.
The Magician said:
Duane those hoses going thru the holes will wear out and leak. That muffler beign so close to the floor scares me. nice looking machines.

The rubber around the holes should work good. I always split hoses and wrap one around another, then zip tie them. Been holding up good.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
The Magician said:

Sharp eye there. You have good attention to detail, I see.

Those rubber grommets actually hold up very well. When I took the pictures that show them missing, we were out of them, because I had increased the hole diameter to 1.375", to make them easier to insert the (large gray) bypass line through. which made the grommets for them harder to find. I sent them after the machines, when I found them, in order to not hold up the ship date for the systems themselves. We keep them in stock now.

There was no significant problem with the heat from the mufflers in that original "Predator" design, but now that the frame is an open design, heat dissipates much more quickly and there is even less of a concern in that regard.

Thanks.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
dont bring me into this... a sheepshagger and a pig poker ..and anyone cares about either of you

and just for the record....i like daune...odd as 3 left feet but a good guy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom