Action for the day

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It's Friday so don't get too carried away. Your customers know what a weekend is and don't want to hear from you...unless they have it scheduled already.

The best thing about weekends...if your working...is you will get noticed in your van more and noticed at the job more.

Look nice, don't be rockin out to Metallica in your van...which should be ran through a car wash in the early am...and be curtious to other drivers.

In your personal vehicle IDGAS but your moving billboard won't do crap if you are acting like a gorilla swinging from a tree inside or around it.

This has been a moment with Brian. :wink:

-JB-

Name
JB
In honor of you I stuck all my boogers on the bottom of my seat today! :mrgreen:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Why do people seem to wait until they are parked at a stoplight to pick their nose anyway?

and more importantly. Why do people with small nostrils have narrow fingers and visa-versa?

God must be always thinking!

Name
Kevin McCreary
Also smoking cigarettes looks really bad as well. Especially if someone throws the butt out the window.
I always felt like everyone was watching you in a Vortex, not only do they attract more attention than a
Lamborghini, the cab is a frigging fishbowl.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom