Adjusters

keenanbob

Name
bob
The adjusters in my area will go into peoples homes and tell them that the work is not guaranteed unless they use the preferred vendor. Is there any way of combating this ?

keenanbob

Name
bob
I offer a guarantee of course but when the adjuster tells people it will only be guaranteed if done by the preferred than it easy for the customer to assume only their work is guaranteed.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
The insurance company may only guarantee the work of the preferred providers, but that does not mean that you can not guarantee your work. A well written guarantee may carry more weight than simply a verbal assurance that your work is guaranteed.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Floodguy

Name
Flood guy
I agree with Scott and certifying one's work means the job follows industry protocol and that requires proper documentation performed before during and at the end of the job which is submitted at the same time the itemized invoice is presented.

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
The real truth is that insurers DO NOT guarantee the work of their vendors. They do however require their vendors to guarantee their work. Firms that offer a guarantee through the insurers that they are a part of, have absolutely NO competitive advantage to those not on vendor programs. Stand up for YOUR rights and have your own Guarantee as has already been mentioned.

There has been a time or two where an insured will be told this nonsense by a desk adjuster usually, and I simply add a year or two more than what their providers offer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom