Adult Communities

M

Mark Imbesi

Looking for a creative offer to extend to this type of client. I don't want to make them feel old with the standard 10% Off Senior Citizen Discount.

Thanks.

Name
Bruce
I hate it when the elderly ask if we have a seniors discount. On the other hand my mother inlaw loves those discounts, she will choose one company over another based on senior discounts.

danpauselius

We have one right down the road. We send someone down there for about an hour passing out flyers. We offer a special deal if they can get at least 2 other people to have their carpets cleaned on the same day. Like fish in a barrel.

Sometimes, we pass out a flyer that says we will have a truck on-site on a particular day to clean their carpets at $xx.xx But only the first 4 will get this deal. We book everybody and charge anyone after the first 4 an extra dollar (Have to save face, LOL)

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Man, that is a great idea Dan. I have an old folks place around the corner. I think I'll go put out flyers tomorrow.

M

Mark Imbesi

I agree! Great idea, Dan. But, no soliciting within any of the 55+ communities in my area. :( I will work something up with "truck coming on such-such day" special though. Thanks!

Bob Foster

If you have taxes on goods and services in your area try offering a no tax deal for seniors. Offer it before they ask for it and they are thrilled.

It works for me. I just back the tax amount off and remit the 6% tax. Its more the thought than the amount.

duckster

Bruce Humphrey said:
I hate it when the elderly ask if we have a seniors discount. On the other hand my mother inlaw loves those discounts, she will choose one company over another based on senior discounts.

Tell them that is WITH the senior discount. Or they can pay FULL price if they prefer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom