advertisr,advertise,advertise!!!!!!!!

PARAMOUNT

WHY IS IT?
a man wakes up on a advertised mattress goes and bathes with an advertised shampoo and soap, uses an advertised shaver, puts on advertised clothes, has a cup of advertised coffee made by using a advertised coffee maker, gets into an advertised vehicle and then refuses to advertise his own business believing it doesn't pay, later when business is poor he advertises it for sale.

WHY IS IT?

SIMPLICITY IS HERE TO STAY!!!

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
That is a fantastic rant about stupidity. I want a poster with that on it to post all over my shop!

Name
steve snail
When I'm looking for service, car, plumber, home repairs I almost ALWAYS ask around. Advertising products is one thing, service is quite a different animal. Referrals work both ways, let's you know who is good and who NOT to call.

Rex Tyus

WHY IS IT?
a man wakes up on a advertised mattress goes and bathes with an advertised shampoo and soap, uses an advertised shaver, puts on advertised clothes, has a cup of advertised coffee made by using a advertised coffee maker, gets into an advertised vehicle and then refuses to advertise his own business believing it doesn't pay, later when business is poor he advertises it for sale.

WHY IS IT?

SIMPLICITY IS HERE TO STAY!!!

Coincidence. He never saw the ad for the mattress. He went into the furniture store and picked out the firmest mattress in the place. Then his wife said I don't like the color get the other one.

He never saw the ad for the soap, or shaver he went to Walmart and opened up the top and said " hey this smells manly". So he put it in his cart.

He sure as hell didn't by the Folgers or Maxwell house crap advertised on the TV every 30 seconds. He tried that stuff once and did not like the taste. He has his wife pick up Joe Muggs Dark roast at The coffee shop in Books-A-Million. The aroma is intoxicating and the flavor devine.

The vehicle he drives for work is the only one that had a warranty with a PTO at the time of purchase. His personal truck he bought because his wife thought it looked cool.

Any other questions I can help you out with just let me know. Life is simple. On that we agree.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
he is not a multimillion dollar conglomerate so he will have to find different avenues to advertise other than the Boob tube during halftime at the superbowl. Advertisers will bleed his business faster than chems or equipment so he needs to be smarter when he decides to advertise

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom