Advice Needed - Should I Buy A Cimex If I Already own 2 Trinity Machines

Benn

Name
Benn
Hi guys,

My mate needs some advice. I am posting on his behalf as he is not sure how to post a thread on here. The following text is what he sent to me in an sms to post on here. Thanks.

I own a Trinity Champ and Grumpy with inverter and on board sprayer. CDs Truckmount, 2 portables and 175 Rotary. Am slf employed and working on my own.There is a 3 year old Cimex machine for sale - in good condition and at a good price. I'm thinking of running over the carpet with Cimex first and laying down solution via gravity feed on Cimex and then going over it with Trinity Champ speed 3 with Glad pads as Champ does not have onboard spray system. Trinity machines really do scrub dirt off the carpet fibres very well and I assume better than the cimex. But with the Champ if you spray ahead too much the encap dries too quickly. With the Cimex it sprays and scrubs in the one motion and will be easier to just go over carpets with Champ with glad pads for commercial and some domestic carpets. Your advice will be much appreciated as I need to make a decision in the next few days or the machine may sell.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
You already have the necessary tools to clean carpets. A climax is a hernia waiting to happen. I wouldn’t trust what some two bit internet snake oil says nor his bone trained puppets.

Reactions: Michael Robinson

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Something that could only happen to a dick that is too full of pompousness. :lol::stir:

:yoda:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Raf we all know these boards are for pushing product and it is the smart ones like you who figure it out.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Drink raw milk to keep the hernia away....at least for a little longer.....

594CF7FD-5E75-4E0F-A4B0-D56D5C5C2442.jpeg

Reactions: Mikey P

Donwand

Supportive Member
Name
Brian
Pound for pound the Cimex has made us as much, if not more money than any other piece of equipment.....and we specialize in residential carpet cleaning with Butlers.
What is your go-to encap juice?

Almost every time I use my Cimex I look at the completed job and feel like I just did a total hack job. Many times after using the Cimex I pull out the hoses from the truck redo the the job with my Butler.

Reactions: dealtimeman

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Many times after using the Cimex I pull out the hoses from the truck redo the the job with my Butler.
We sometimes do just the opposite, especially in high traffic or entry areas.

We know we got the dirt out with HWE but it just looks dull. We Encap over it and brightens up and the overall appearance is improved over HWE alone.

Name
darren
What is your go-to encap juice?

Almost every time I use my Cimex I look at the completed job and feel like I just did a total hack job. Many times after using the Cimex I pull out the hoses from the truck redo the the job with my Butler.

We use Ricks Releasit or Encapuclean from our interlink distributor. Hydrox versions at times depending on the situation.

There are some carpets that we simply can’t get to look as good no matter how many times we truck mount them. We talk about the merits of dirt swirling a lot as principle steam cleaners but after 25 years of doing this I’ve noted if the carpet doesn’t LOOK cleaner the customer will not be as happy regardless of what it looks like on a microscopic level.

Reactions: Russ T. and Donwand

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom