Advice Needed - Should I Buy A Cimex If I Already own 2 Trinity Machines

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
the scrub comes BEFORE the flush/rinse extract

the reason it looks better doing it the STOOPIT way (TM CGD, then pixie dust gunk scrub)
is cause you didn't get it as clean w/TM ...often can't get as clean w/TM without a roto scrub FIRST

mow-rons

..L.T.A.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
the scrub comes BEFORE the flush/rinse extract

the reason it looks better doing it the STOOPIT way (TM CGD, then pixie dust gunk scrub)
is cause you didn't get it as clean w/TM ...often can't get as clean w/TM without a roto scrub FIRST

mow-rons

..L.T.A.
Wrong. We've done it scrubbing high ph prespray agitating with Cimex and rinsing with high heat Butler. Looked fantastic....until you go over it with Encap.

You can clean it anyway you like but if you finish it with Encap, it will look brighter. Its ok Larry, our competitors think like you too. That's why we take and keep their clients. :winky:

Donwand

Supportive Member
Name
Brian
There are some carpets that we simply can’t get to look as good no matter how many times we truck mount them. We talk about the merits of dirt swirling a lot as principle steam cleaners but after 25 years of doing this I’ve noted if the carpet doesn’t LOOK cleaner the customer will not be as happy regardless of what it looks like on a microscopic level.

Maybe I'm doing it all wrong with this Cimex. I should start using it on trashed CGD ONLY. Otherwise, it's going to be listed on Craigslist soon.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The key is NOT to use a FILM FORMER encap SCAMPOO

Since it's adding a "Residue" anyway why not put one on that BREAKS AWAY instead of BONDING to the fiber?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Maybe I'm doing it all wrong with this Cimex. I should start using it on trashed CGD ONLY. Otherwise, it's going to be listed on Craigslist soon.

Just use it as a scrub unit. On lightly soiled commercial you can try alternating hwe one time then encap the next time.

Don’t beat yourself up over looking at the results of encap alone and Desiring better result, that makes YOU A GOOD CLEANER and for this you will never go hungry.

Reactions: Russ T.

greencc

Name
gary
cimex makes brushes for the machine. soft for rugs and firm for carpet. if you used the firm ones for CGD i don't think you could scrub it any better.

the 360xl with brush head would probably be almost as good. most truckmounts need 2.5 inch hose most of the run for commercial, a short 2 inch whip to the wand or a rotary would be the best choice. vacuum first, lots of prespray, scurb, and then flush like crazy.

two inch hose for long runs eats up a lot of lift and decreases vacumm power. that is why most cleaners can't do a good job on commercial with hwe.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Wrong. We've done it scrubbing high ph prespray agitating with Cimex and rinsing with high heat Butler. Looked fantastic....until you go over it with Encap.

You can clean it anyway you like but if you finish it with Encap, it will look brighter. Its ok Larry, our competitors think like you too. That's why we take and keep their clients. :winky:
So, 25k 5th floor yesterday? Did all that smearing come out ok as planned:winky:

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom