Ah...Really you want to do that!!

RickL

Tonights job...830 sq ft of tile and grout clean and colorseal for my largest commercial customer.
They had a small alcove T&G'd a couple 6 months after they did the 830 sq ft it attaches through a glass door. The guy they had do the job matched the grout to the dirty grout on the 830 sq ft side.
So i'm going in tonight cleaning the 830 color sealing it to match the 70 sq ft which is charcoal (black) or right back to the color it is now (dirty black). $2400 four or five hours and the floor will look exactly the same as when I started.
I told him it would be easier to do the 70 sq at the inspection and also called him again today recommending we go for a better color to make the floor pop and explaining the above but he wants to go this way. I've seen Jimmy naked I've seen Jimmy naked

I would like to know how you are going to clean, dry, color seal, and buff 830 sq ft in 4 hours for 2400 dollars?

What is your secret?

How many people on the job?

That is some fast production for a high price!

RickL

2 people .75 to clean $2.25 color seal. The tile & grout cleaned up real good with just T&G Cleaner didn't have to buff just mopped after and looked great. Well like it did when I started !
I said 4 or 5 and it was five hrs by the time we packed up and pulled out. They were big tiles with straight grout lines and I've done a ton of colorsealing. Not my favorite thing but good money.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom