Air ducts

Beeks

Name
J.R.
bought some air duct equipment. With my current company name being like new carpet care, and i have it all over the place, would it better idea to make a completely new company for my air duct portion of business or just make it an add on service and begin to add stuff to my website, buis cards so on and so forth when applicable

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'd keep it as an added on service. The two really have little in common and I can see where you could operate it as a separate business. However you already have an established name an identity, I'd take advantage of the work you've already done and just promote it as a new service.

Beeks

Name
J.R.
the system i got is probably compared from going from portable to TM, but its the Air Care Truckmaster system, hooks up to the TM, but from what i understand it does the job!

what about u Dustin what did you go with?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Good idea Shane!

I tested this a couple years ago, although not perfect. We added air duct cleaning to our site which was top dog at that time and created a small 3 page duct cleaning site nothing special really.

8-10x more calls came from the duct cleaning site even tho they ranked closely. Not going to play armchair psychologist that was my experience.

Reactions: Beeks

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
the system i got is probably compared from going from portable to TM, but its the Air Care Truckmaster system, hooks up to the TM, but from what i understand it does the job!

what about u Dustin what did you go with?

I also got the truck master. Deluxe package with 1.5,2" and the fogger.

LOVE when I get to fog the vents. Easier and faster$ then carpet protector!

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom