AIR injection

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Would a air injection hooked up to your solution hose help with decreasing dry times?

Forcing air into the cleaning solution line increasing agitation and decreasing dry times.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
How would you prevent the build up of foam on the carpet.

Example: I had a water line with a crack, it was getting air in the solution line. Results were foamy solution coming out of the jets.

Good question though.

Bob Foster

lots of humidity and aeration
How about another idea... How about jets on both sides of the wand that switch on and off depending on the direction of drag.

F

FB7777

Where would the power come from to generate the compressed air?

Just follow each room with an air mover and be done with it

G

There was a guy a few years ago. Advertised atomized air at the wand with a compressor. I think he did have a patent . I wonder what happened to him.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
the double jetted wand has been built already. Jet on front and back, trigger valves on both handles. I have a pic of it that I ran across the other day.

Isn't the pulsating wand supposed to accomplish much of whats been suggested. They put a attachment on the wand that turbos the water like the attachment for a pressure washer. Gives it that added kick!

GRHeacock

It's good that you are thinking somewhat outside the box.

The compressed air would have to be downstream from the pump or the pump would cavitate.

It's true the mix would dry faster, because there is no way to mix water, detergent and air without making foam. But the agitation would be less, not more through a wand.

I think outside the box too, and set up my Chemstractor connected to the Truck Mount, and used a slightly foamy product for cleaning, and it worked great.

Wait until you see my next invention. A device to place tabs or blocks without bending over. Not ready for prime time just now.

Gary

charlie brown

Compressed airl

I have a glided wand with 2 rows of jets one for compressed air and one for water. Guess who sold it to me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom