Aloha!

Sean K

Name
Sean Kovacs
Aloha!

I just wanted to go ahead and introduce myself. My name is Sean, and I'm the owner of Turnkey Cleaning out here in Honolulu. I've only recently registered this business and am still in the research phase of purchasing equipment for the business and having our website designed/developed. I've found Mikey's Board forums to be the most informative and valuable source by far, so I've decided to join up and learn as much as I can. Any help that any of you could provide in this new venture will be absolutely appreciated!

A little history about me: I served in the US Army for 10 years (2001-2011) as a combat medic and honorably discharged as a SSG/E-6. I (along with a business partner) have started three businesses since my discharge, with 1 being unsuccessful so far. Our other business' in case you are curious are Good Guys Hawaii and Armadillo Truck Liners, a mobile detailing company and truck lining company with 2 trucks and 4 staff. I'm happy to say that both of these companies are doing extremely well. I'm a bit of a serial entrepreneur I suppose.

Anyways, we plan to market/operate Turnkey Cleaning to be more than just a carpet cleaning company; offering services including Residential-Commercial-Beach Rental general cleaning, organization and minor repairs in addition to carpet cleaning, all alongside the mobile detailing/truck lining businesses.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this site and I'm eager to explore further into the forums!

Aloha,
Sean K

Mikey P

Administrator
Awesome..welcome Sean!

I spent time in your great city not to long ago and really had a good time.
Headed back to Kauai in August.

Learn how to use the search button and please don't be afraid to ask stupid questions.

We are here to help you succeed
For free.

Alohayourowndamnself!!

Mikey

Last edited:
Reactions: Total_Rookie

Sean K

Name
Sean Kovacs
Thanks Mikey!

Kauai is definitely my favorite outer island. I was just over there last month as a matter of fact. If you need any recommendations I'd be happy to help out. Also, if you ever find yourself back on Oahu, please let me know. Drinks will be in order!

In the meantime I'll definitely be asking plenty of stupid questions.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Greetings, Shawn. Welcome to Mikey's. I've been able to teach several classes on Oahu and Maui. Probably met some of your competitors and your suppliers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom