Company Name- Rocket Science Carpet Care

Owner or employee- Owner

How long in the trade- 2 1/2 years

City and state- Simi Valley, CA

Website- http://www.rocketcare.com

Phone number if no website (PM me with it if you wish)- 805-501-2420

Are you a member of a cleaning association? Yes, IICRC

Are you a supplier or manufacturer? No

Services offered (carpet, rugs, uph, water damage, leather, repairs etc)- Carpet, Upholstery and eventually Tile and more...

Main cleaning equipment owned- PowerClean Victory 45

How did you find Mikey's Board- A buddy in the biz (Premium Carpet & Tile Care).

How can we help you- I hope Mikey's can help me learn more about this industry. I know the best hang out here.

How can you help us- Got any Physics questions? I can answer those. I imagine it'll be a while before I can help you guys. Still learning the biz myself. I'll try though.

OK, let me tell you guys a bit about me. Yup, I'm a Physicist. What are you doing cleaning carpets, you ask? I work during the week (saving the world) and wanted something to do on the weekends. A buddy of mine does this and I saw how successful he was as it. So I forked over a small fortune for a brand new van and truck mount and here I am today 2.5 years later. I've done ok the last 2 years, but almost sold everything just a few days ago. A post on Mikey's changed my mind, so now I'm breathing new life into my side biz. Thanks "boazcan" and all others that chimed in.

So how's that? And when/how do I pay my $5?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom