And The Week Starts!

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Damn little bastards. Try wiping the spray paint off with Goof Off.

CleanEvo

That sucks!

It's fresh, so it should come off without too much trouble. If you've got WD40 on the truck, that might work too, or POG or Citrus Gel.

minuteman

You have that one right Art, they are!

Los Angele's county passed a law in January 2009 it is now a felony for graffiti & if they leave drips like the ones on my truck its a Federal crime & considered a hate crime. So I reported it & I hope they get them.

Greg

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
minuteman said:
You have that one right Art, they are!

Los Angele's county passed a law in January 2009 it is now a felony for graffiti & if they leave drips like the ones on my truck its a Federal crime & considered a hate crime. So I reported it & I hope they get them.

Greg

How do drips consitute a hate crime?

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
ahhhhhh, now I remember....... The joys of living in Southern California. I remember waking up and finding my windows broken out of one of my cars. Along with a few of the neighbors cars on my street. That happened a couple of months before I moved. The police there won't waste their time on finding the dirtbags that did it.

minuteman

I was told that the drips tell the cops the level of severity of intent. Go Figure.

If they get them & they are under the age of 18 or living at home the D.A. takes the parents to stand trial also.

Greg

Becker

Name
Becker
Ahh I feel better about my dead battery after a 3 hour job at a church.

It seemed like the battery was getting weak.

Sucks man.

Becker

Name
Becker
YA think the cops are gunna put a lot of man hours into this?

My guess is... Hmmmm Let me think about it a second.

Ok they might put as much time into it as they would if you came home and found your door kicked in and your VCR gone. ( :lol: )

Nearly none.

Sucks to be a victim.

I'm just glad Obama is reaching out to the youth.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Charles Lyman said:
ahhhhhh, now I remember....... The joys of living in Southern California. I remember waking up and finding my windows broken out of one of my cars. Along with a few of the neighbors cars on my street. That happened a couple of months before I moved. The police there won't waste their time on finding the dirtbags that did it.

Reminds me of rural Iowa.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
that happened to my neighbors white sprinter van with black spray paint told him to use WD-40 took it all off

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom