And we didnt stink..

Mikey P

Administrator
Screenshot_20160818-075612.png
View attachment 17169

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
Kevin De Medeiros
I'm a smoker but there's a steady supply of axe body spray and chewing gum on the truck. I did learn this the hard way.

FredC

Village Idiot
How does smelling like smoke and axe body spray help?

Seems like it would make it worse. Do the two horrible smells combine to make a nice fragrance? Is the gum the secret?

Name
Nate W.
Most who smoke are in denial..........

I once dated a chick who smoked and she didn't like the smell of smoke... She'd use hand sanitizers and Listerine every time after she'd smoke... Was pretty weird.....

Name
Kevin De Medeiros
Sorry bro, but you probably stink.
Matt I smoke maybe smoke cig every two or three hours. One in the morning with my coffee and before I get ready for work. One in between jobs and I do not smoke in my truck. I'm sure most cleaners who sweat I'm a hot truck don't smell any better.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Matt I smoke maybe smoke cig every two or three hours. One in the morning with my coffee and before I get ready for work. One in between jobs and I do not smoke in my truck. I'm sure most cleaners who sweat I'm a hot truck don't smell any better.
Yeah, Kevin, I was soaked in this Stupid Georgia humidity today. I didn't smell too good at the end of the day. And that was after I changed shirts 3 times today.

But for the record...you still stink, lol

Name
Kevin De Medeiros
Yeah, Kevin, I was soaked in this Stupid Georgia humidity today. I didn't smell too good at the end of the day. And that was after I changed shirts 3 times today.

But for the record...you still stink, lol
No doubt about it though, i do realize that non smoker clients can smell it for sure. It's a nasty habit and doesn't help when you are trying to be professional and do everything u can but u smell of cigarettes. It's a nasty habit for sure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom