Angie's List Category

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
Is anyone that is paying for premium ads having to have a separate contract for let's say tile and grout vs carpet cleaning?

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
So if your paying 200 for ads under carpet cleaning are you paying another 200 for ads under tile cleaning and so on.
Or are you paying one fee for all tile, carpet, upholstery?

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
You pick all the categories you want, in all the areas you want. Then they give you a price and you demand half of that. Then towards the end of the month you'll get one third off.

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
Well they are telling us that everyone pays separate prices. They are trying to say that tile cleaning is another category separate from carpet cleaning and that it would be an additional charge. Same with upholstery

Name
James Marsh
Yes each is a separate category. I'm pretty sure you won't get a lot from each of those categorys. I suggest only doing storefront offers in those categorys. You only loose 15 percent if they buy from Angie's List. At least half will call you directly.

I agree what ever rate they give you try to get it down by half. Never ever pay "rack" rate from Angie's List.

Also in most markets now if you don't have at least 100 reviews you won't get many calls and you are throwing your money away with advertising with them. If you was looking for a carpet cleaner would you pick one with a few reviews or the one with a few hundred reviews to clean your carpet?

If you only have few reviews only do storefront offers. This won't cost you any money unless they sell.

Angies list is having big layoffs. At one time they were great to advertise with. Now it's full of price shoppers. There back are against the wall. They will tell you anything to get you to buy advertising from them. They will straight up lie to you just to get a sale.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom