Another Exclusive see at Mikey's Fest Florida! Seal-A-Door Upholstery Bag!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Had someone show up on my doorstep early this morning

Ron Hunkins the inventor and maker of the original....best put together....best door seal ever :rockon:

Yeah....I like the guy :)

He live 1.5 hours south of me....so he sent a text early this morning that wanted to get something to us for the Mikey's Fest in Florida for people to see, handle and comment on.

New....Seal-A-Door Upholstery Tool bag!

This thing is not going to come apart!

I have had my other bags reinforced locally, worked on....finally gave up on....

This thing is wonderful....Nothing cheap about it! Hand made in the USA...Minnesota Baby!
(and no shower curtain rod required)

I will have it with me! :headbang:

2017-02-12 15.46.20.png
2017-02-12 15.46.13.png

2017-02-12 08.56.54.jpg
2017-02-12 08.56.58.jpg
2017-02-12 08.57.03.jpg
2017-02-12 08.57.09.jpg
2017-02-12 08.57.25.jpg
2017-02-12 08.57.32.jpg
2017-02-12 08.57.52.jpg
2017-02-12 08.58.11.jpg

sealcanvas

Name
Ron Hunkins
Thank you Mark for the warm reception this morning....AND...for the GREAT "portfolio" of pics and comments!!! It's always a sincere joy for me to "hook up" with you!!! May I just add a bit of "Feature" information: It has a double stitched #10 heavy duty YKK zipper and a heavy duty web handle. The mesh area under the handle is for "venting" the moisture out of the bag. The fabric is the same as the Seal-A-Door (16-18 ounce vinyl coated poly) and the black trim gives all of the assembly areas double stitching...a durable, professional looking tool bag that will give you years of service! Like all of our Seal Canvas Products items, we give a 2 year warranty...with an expectation that they will last a lot longer! The available colors are the same as our Seal-A-Door color options....blue, red, yellow, light green and orange.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Thank you Mark for the warm reception this morning....AND...for the GREAT "portfolio" of pics and comments!!! It's always a sincere joy for me to "hook up" with you!!! May I just add a bit of "Feature" information: It has a double stitched #10 heavy duty YKK zipper and a heavy duty web handle. The mesh area under the handle is for "venting" the moisture out of the bag. The fabric is the same as the Seal-A-Door (16-18 ounce vinyl coated poly) and the black trim gives all of the assembly areas double stitching...a durable, professional looking tool bag that will give you years of service! Like all of our Seal Canvas Products items, we give a 2 year warranty...with an expectation that they will last a lot longer! The available colors are the same as our Seal-A-Door color options....blue, red, yellow, light green and orange.

Always great to see you anytime Ron @sealcanvas

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Nice bag

Saiger "that's not my bag baby!"

But it say your name on it?

Saiger " Really that's not my bag."

Seriously though

Is the pad just a pad or a mit?

Do they make a mit and where or to buy one?

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Nice bag

Saiger "that's not my bag baby!"

But it say your name on it?

Saiger " Really that's not my bag."

Seriously though

Is the pad just a pad or a mit?

Do they make a mit and where or to buy one?
Tunway mitt got from Interlink Supply

I think they are available other places too but really like them.

And this could be your bag :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom