Another Greenie residual..

Mikey P

Administrator
I do believe he (I) brought this to our industry.

How many of you still use it on your pressure and vac hose?

IMG_20170509_104137.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
And he brought that "Modified" HEAVY ASSED POS westpak wand to those idiots who bought one.
Have a friend who uses one...........too heavy especially back by the where the vac hose connects.

CraigT

Name
Craig Tyler
And he brought that "Modified" HEAVY ASSED POS westpak wand to those idiots who bought one.
Have a friend who uses one...........too heavy especially back by the where the vac hose connects.

Except that was most likely a CMP wand, not a Westpak wand. He made a deal with CMP on their wand, not Westpak.

CraigT

Name
Craig Tyler
Correct.

Craig may know but I think Tony Dang was involved in CMP at the time
I don't remember exactly but you're probably right.

We liked the sleeve idea and we're starting to have a vinyl sleeve around the stainless solution tube. Took us long enough and hopefully it keeps the burns away.

Reactions: Mikey P

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
I don't remember exactly but you're probably right.

We liked the sleeve idea and we're starting to have a vinyl sleeve around the stainless solution tube. Took us long enough and hopefully it keeps the burns away.
I took 1/4" fuel line and split it open and placed it over the SS solution lines on the wands.

No more burns.

Reactions: Old Coastie

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
That burn tells you if your wand is hot enough. If you don't burn yourself, something is wrong with your heating system. Also teaches you the right way to pick up your wand. Says the guy with red welts all over his hands.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom