Another viral cleaning video

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Now I find that kind of thing extremely satisfying. One of my favorite things to do (aside from mowing the lawn and getting really nice lines in the grass) is to power wash around our pool and sidewalks each spring.

Last edited:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Always bugs me when they go backwards : as in washing a wall upwards instead of down. Why do they like washing the dirty liquid down the wall where they already cleaned it??

OCD.

Old Cranky and Dangerous.

Name
Nate W.
Always bugs me when they go backwards : as in washing a wall upwards instead of down. Why do they like washing the dirty liquid down the wall where they already cleaned it??

OCD.

Old Cranky and Dangerous.

You're getting ahead of your time young buck!

It makes for a great visual, but ass backwards in my book also... Why do double work....

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I have $4500 of brand new pressure washing equipment I am selling for $3000 Cdn. Was purchased for my stepson who was just diagnosed with adult scoliosis and can't do the physical work. 2 honda machines with 4000 psi general pumps and all the accessories. Also have a nice Dodge Caravan to haul it away in. $5000 Cdn.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Thanks, 36 years old and can't bend over to tie his shoes right now. He is going for surgery soon, they say they can fix it so he can have a fairly normal life but a physical job is out of the question.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom