Administrator
dual glides, flood jets in between..
Die cast ss head w/ plastic cover. $1000

bent.png

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Knock, knock. Who's there? Knock. Knock who? Knock off. They say that imitation is the highest form of flattery. That's why they keep knocking it off. The Zipper rocks. The others just knock a little.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
The first knock off that hits the magic $700 dollar price and pairs it with a portable will have a monster seller. The $1000 dollar unit would be the spinner that works with a 500 psi portable. One less power outlet. Inevitable now.
I am hoping Erik has been working on a SS for residential TM use as was suggested by Saiger some time ago.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I just don't see the whole big discovery with a two headed wand. Granted it is done better but hardly the first.
All I can say is WOW! two vac ports! Are you sure this isn't a NASA discovery filtered down to carpet cleaners?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
:icon_rolleyes:

Good Grief....I keep biting my tongue....

But sorry to comment...and might take heat....

I don't see any improvement on the units....just junky knock offs....and designed by people who don't even clean or listen to cleaners out in the field....

Lamborghini, Ferrari....Or an overpriced Yugo :dejection: :yoda:

Mikey P

Administrator
Two vicious knock off announcements in the last 24 hours, has me feeling very depressed about this family of ours.

It's the equivalent of finding out our Uncle Stanley has been molesting some of the grand kids.

Both culprits lurk on this forum and I want you both to know I find you utterly despicable lowlifes, hiding under your phony Robin hoods.

Claiming to be all about helping cleaners save money, while you stack it in your closets next to the tied up grand kids.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Cast Stainless Bentley PRO vs. Zipper Aluminum doesn't sound junky.

(and I did test the SS Zipper prototype)

But, I haven't seen it yet, since it will be released at ICE on the 25th.

John did have numerous discussions with Erik about his plans.

BentleyPro1.jpg

Last edited:
Name
Lee Stockwell
Reminds me of the bean counters and worse who have sent locally manufactured products to be copied overseas and sold back to us.

Within a few miles of my house, Tappan stoves, Mattel, Fisher-Price, Ingersoll Rand compressors, General Tire, Goodyear, Holley carb, and the dozens of local businesses who supported and supplied them.

Don't blame the Chinese, they just filled the orders. Blame the American weasels who greedily tripped over each other to squeeze out the many who built these original products and the brands they represented.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
So are we shaming rotosnack too?

I agree with Saiger the Zipper is in a class by itself!

And so is the Devastator wand!

PMF has manufactured the Prochem Ti and it's been the best built wand for along time.

The dang head knock off or copy of the Ti head not sure if it's improved or not?

But I think Toms wand is in good hands with PMF. They have a great track record.

Also the Prochem quad indestructible, made by PMF.

Last edited:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I will have to see this thing in Vegas in person. But if it is cast stainless, it is going to be downright heavy.

I do think the price point is closer to reality but needs to be a bit lower to actually sell a lot, and of course work well.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Really . . .

There have been many similar drag wands produced long before the Zipper was.

You can see several of them on Doyle Bloss's History of Carpet Cleaning

Actually, the Bentley PRO is closer to some double slot wands produced previously,

Than it is to the Zipper.

Also some cleaner comments I saw on the PRO:

Torrey Whitaker "Well I hesitate to lead the Cheerleader squad as I don't want to disparage other products..
But I'll just point out the obvious, this will be more efficient for getting up to edges, corners, small areas."

P.S. I sleep fine . . . hopefully allowing cleaners who can't afford Zipper $2295 prices,
a tool to help their backs from cleaning all day.

Last edited:
Reactions: smart n kleen

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I don't like commenting on the performance of tools without using them, let alone seeing one in person, but then again I have been told I am strange.

Only major problem I will have with the tool is that if actually infringes on the zippers patent, there is a problem.

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
I have an idea for a zipper and a CRB...Now this was top secret, but I figure when it gets made, I'll be one of the guys getting it for free...

Ready? On the zipper add those cylindrical rotating brushes forward and aft on the tool itself(and maybe renovators) Now we can get 1 of these tools off the truck all together...Matter of fact instead of Making $3,000, now make 5K with less to manufacture...I think time and killing 2 birds with 1 stone is where I want to be...Not trying to re-invent the wheel, but practicality is better for me and everyone else!

Call it "CRBER"

the "er" is for Zipper and Sagier

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom