Another Zipper knock off

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Why did rotovac put those straggler jets on at all. Looks like the biggest difference is jet angle. Your idea was so good they took the chance on getting a lawsuit filed against them. Takes guts.
That's like saying armed robbers held up a bank, knowing they risked going to prison takes guts. Stupid is as stupid does.

Reactions: SamIam

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I like Erik. His products are built the way Professional Tools should be built and are also priced that way. Erik makes tools for the top guys in this Industry and he uses them himself. I want the SS and regular Zipper...maybe the new 17 inch.
Every Industry has Professional tools and home owner grade tools... also could call them entry level. I consider entry level junk. But they will work and you can do a job with them...until they break.
At the very beginning of this thread I also said that I believe Erik needs to get a Spinner made for residential work.
A Pro version for the TM guys and-
For the POG- Make something that spins well at 500psi and own the portable market...take a piece of the 360i market. It's just sitting there... needing a product that doesn't plug in that will create extra agitation. Needs to be less expensive but quality on par with best portables.
It's just sitting there Erik.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I like Erik. His products are built the way Professional Tools should be built and are also priced that way. Erik makes tools for the top guys in this Industry and he uses them himself. I want the SS and regular Zipper...maybe the new 17 inch.
Every Industry has Professional tools and home owner grade tools... also could call them entry level. I consider entry level junk. But they will work and you can do a job with them...until they break.
At the very beginning of this thread I also said that I believe Erik needs to get a Spinner made for residential work.
A Pro version for the TM guys and-
For the POG- Make something that spins well at 500psi and own the portable market...take a piece of the 360i market. It's just sitting there... needing a product that doesn't plug in that will create extra agitation. Needs to be less expensive but quality on par with best portables.
It's just sitting there Erik.
I agree 100 percent Bob. A few guys are using the ss in residential and getting good results. Jack Zerkie is one of them. Although I love my 13 inch Zipper on commercial with my truck mount, I could see myself using a 13 inch ss with 2-015 jets giving me a 3 flow at 500 psi with my portable. Most portables that are using a 1/2 hp motor on their pump will supply a 3-5 flow. Erik will have to work out the engineering to see how well it will work but if it does, I think it will sell well.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :headbang::headbang: :rockon::rockon:

20160815_124100.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm going to tell him you said that. He will fook you up next time you come visit. In fact his daughter live down there. He knows when you live remember? He knows where you sleep. You mother will weep from the the things he will do to you! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom