Another Zipper knock off

smart n kleen

Pads.

We only own the soft brushes for the smaller 15 inch Cimex. We use it to precondition area rugs.
What did you mix the chemical at, what ratio to gallon? I have a Asian restaurant that's been on the back burner till I find time, really the right chemicals, to get it done.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
20160924_091001.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
What did you mix the chemical at, what ratio to gallon? I have a Asian restaurant that's been on the back burner till I find time, really the right chemicals, to get it done.
They mixed it per label. I never went there, they just texted me the photo's. The said it was so tacky their feet stuck to the carpet. lol

Its the only restaurant we do. She closes after the noon hour and we charge .40 a sq/ft.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I think Erik reccomends it for more trashed carpet! And you need more dry strokes! Because it moves a lot more water.

You could alway increase the flow on your other zippers to see if that improves how fast they clean?

Reactions: smart n kleen

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think Erik reccomends it for more trashed carpet! And you need more dry strokes! Because it moves a lot more water.

You could alway increase the flow on your other zippers to see if that improves how fast they clean?
I think the same vacuuming, 1 dry pass. Are you doing two dry passes Sam?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yes I prefer it. I will say I don't get the its a "commercial tool." But then I grew up using drag wands. The Zippers are a much better tool, being able to clean back & forth.

Its leaves a strange pattern on pile carpet but grooms out no problem. I've had a tougher time getting swirl marks out from an RE.

smart n kleen

They mixed it per label. I never went there, they just texted me the photo's. The said it was so tacky their feet stuck to the carpet. lol

Its the only restaurant we do. She closes after the noon hour and we charge .40 a sq/ft.
So you guys used a zipper spinner?

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
I tip my hat Mark that you can be fired up enough to vid your night job like that. When I was doing Chevy's Fresh Mex's I couldn't bring myself to even snap a photo. Driving home at 4am in the rain with that smell in my van, yikes.

Reactions: SamIam

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I think if you knockoff a tool it is not a good thing, just saying.

I will see mytee ss wand on Wednesday and hopefully get to use it and compare it to see if it more of a copy or a different take on a rolling drag wand.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think if you knockoff a tool it is not a good thing, just saying.

I will see mytee ss wand on Wednesday and hopefully get to use it and compare it to see if it more of a copy or a different take on a rolling drag wand.
Are you really that dense? I think not.

Any newby can see its a knock off.

Come on Mr Locktite. No PC comments, this is the age of the Trump.

You lit up the Rotovac copy, why are you holding back on the Mytee. :headscratch:

Please feel free to express your real thoughts. Don't puss out, we will all be disappointed in you...again! :winky:

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Hey panda express calm down!!!

I just call it as I see it, and I haven't seen the mytee wand in person to throw around empty ideas and criticism like you are doing,my really old ( and I mean really old) friend.

Btw I already spoke with trump about you and told him you learned you, some good English and "forgot" all your Spanish, I also told him where to find all you Chávez es in the same place. EXPECT A VISIT SOON.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Hey panda express calm down!!!

I just call it as I see it, and I haven't seen the mytee wand in person to throw around empty ideas and criticism like you are doing,my really old ( and I mean really old) friend.

Btw I already spoke with trump about you and told him you learned you, some good English and "forgot" all your Spanish, I also told him where to find all you Chávez es in the same place. EXPECT A VISIT SOON.

What the heck did I just watch?

Reactions: SamIam

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Here is the Deal...doe.

Knock Off:
A Knock Off, in common use see "Cheap knock off"; an attempt by a competitive manufacturer to copy/steal a product or ideas with the hopes of capitalizing on its popularity.

Improve a design and you advance productivity. I have no issue with an improvement in design.

Copy the bastard to sell at a lower price point but deliver an inferior product than the orginal and you are but a souless POS.

Neither are improvements to the Zipper. Just a money grab.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sealcanvas

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom