Chuck Monson
Vice President
Rotovac Corp
To: Chuck Monson <chuckm@rotovac.com>
Cc:
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 15:04:19 -0500
Subject: Re: Rotovac Bonzer

Chuck,

The reason I haven’t responded to your email until now is that were making money with the Bonzer!! We love it…as usual Rotovac makes extremely good “ user friendly” equipment .

We love how well it cleans and the smooth operation. Absolutely no back fatigue whatsoever. We like the way it folds up to where we use hardly any space in the truck to store it. For as powerful as it is, it’s extremely lightweight. We know this because we’ve owned a Zipper for several months. This truly out performs the Zipper in residential cleaning in our opinion. It is so much easier to navigate around then the Zipper. My guys always want to use it instead of the wand! Thats saying something considering we have the best wands available.

Just a matter of time before we buy another one…we run Aeotechs and dual wanding might be a thing of the past! How about dual Bonzering…LOL

Since u asked our opinion the only thing we’ve had an issue with is the valve. For some reason ours is sticking and starting to go. Have you had this problem with anyone else? Other then the valve issue no problems and very happy with it.

Thanks,

Bruce

Name
Nate W.
I believe as long as you have a 47 blower or bigger it should be ok.. I have a 45 blower and my 13" and 15"SS does fine, but I run 2.5" hose to a 2" 6' whip line to make up for the small blower.. It works for me..

As for restaurants I'd rather have the Super Spinner.. It's faster and scrubbing is optional..

Reactions: smart n kleen

smart n kleen

I believe as long as you have a 47 blower or bigger it should be ok.. I have a 45 blower and my 13" and 15"SS does fine, but I run 2.5" hose to a 2" 6' whip line to make up for the small blower.. It works for me..

As for restaurants I'd rather have the Super Spinner.. It's faster and scrubbing is optional..
Does the 2 1/2 hose help? Thanks for your imput.

Reactions: dealtimeman
Name
Nate W.
JUDSONS ....TNT... ??....CURIOUS

No.. It's a Century 400 Eliminator... It was a water-cooled 21hp Kawasaki motor with coolant and engine HX but when I got it, the engine HX was shot... I took off the coolant HX so my pump only pumped cold water... I grew up using LG heaters, so it's simple to me...

The motor had a melt down when the radiator sprung a leak... I replaced it with a 20hp Honda...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom