Any hot deals on Las Vegas rooms?

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Staying Monday through Thursday during Connections. Any good deals that anyone has found. I have never stayed at the Wynn but heard the art displays are very nice. Something tram accessible would be great.
Thanks Al

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Got an email from Las Vegas Hotel where Connections is being held. $29.95 per night and they give you some discount coupons. The fine print says not good for convention groups. So, if you get that special don't come as a group.

Becker

Name
Becker
If you stay at the Wynn you can walk to connections.

The tram is BS IMO... I've ridden it, but most hotels you have to walk a mile just to get on, besides the Hilton.

Cabs cost more, but are fast.

Check all the deals, look at hotel websites, looks at booking your complete stay and airfare with hotel.

The Hilton is not bad to stay at, it was nice to be onsite. But you can find screaming deals.

But truth is, last time I went I made a vacation out of it. We stayed at the other end of the strip and visited the trade show for a few hrs.

Hell, I might come to connections this year I think it has been 3 years.
If I come alone, I'll stay somewhere like excalibur.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Be good to see you Don- looks like I'm comig solo this time so I may just stay at the hilton for convenience and ride the tram to a few other places if I travel around.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ken Snow said:
Be good to see you Don- looks like I'm comig solo this time so I may just stay at the hilton for convenience and ride the tram to a few other places if I travel around.

I need a roomie...

Jimbo

Golden Nugget Downtown is the bomb...

sharks in the swimming pool!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The beds at the Hilton suck. I'm to old and to beat up to try to sleep on a shitty bed. My sleep is worth more then saving a $100. Of course the Wynn did comp me 3 nights :) even if they didn't the beds are worth the $149 a night

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom