anY ROTOVAC reps monitor this board???

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
if so, I'M PI$$ED!!!

First, I called to confirm if you had a HF electric sprayer "IN STOCK" that was listed on your web site
Part # AS73XL
Ask Arron if knows what "in stock" means.
Then I asked to be sure if it was the one with quality gunjet and not the POS poly wand.
(Cause the price listed was in line with the poly wand model)
I was assured it was gunjet you had them.

so I ordered it.

then i get a call several hours latter informing me that HF no longer makes them and have been replaced with the Omni Pro, would i like of those instead.
NO I DON'T WANT AN OMNI

I can only conclude you had none in stock and intended all along to drop ship from HF.
I don't have a problem with drop shipments
I DO have a problem being told you have them, when in fact you didn't
I Have a VERY BIG problem being charged for goods that you don't even know when/if you can get
Now I have to wait days for MY money to be credited back to me for the goods YOU NEVER had or can even get!

Did you enjoy talking with me Chuck?
I'm the guy that called you that was PI$$ED off.
I don't know who the other two I talked to were, but they seemed to want to let you deal with me

I don't want to buy an Omni, Chuck
I don't want a Century400 either
and I DAMN sure don't want that POS Chinese JUNK sprayer that has a Procyon label on it, that you tried to sell me.
I can get the same POS from Harbor Freight for half the price if i want Chinese JUNK

what I DO want is for YOU is to straighten out your salesmen to the meaning of "in stock".
What I DO want is for YOU to NEVER charge another persons card til you KNOW you can get the goods sent out
What I DO want is to NOT have to wait days to get MY money because of YOUR screw up!

have a nice day

..L.T.A.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
probably the same s___ I had to deal with on the swivel stair tool...nothing worse then dealing with a company and they blow smoke up your ass thinking you are dumber then dirt.......Funny how some will hurt there credibility over a few dollars.....I will sell the company before he gets another penny from me....buyers beware.....

Greenie

I do beleive it's a violation of the Merchant Services agreement to charge a card and not ship goods, charge back or not.

btw: What sprayer are you referring to, all I see is a pump up, a Cen 400 elec., and the Omni as well as reg. old in-line injection sprayers Listed...?

Was it a promotion?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
Serves you right for not ordering from one of our fine advertisers here.

What a chump.

well i might if I find out which one bought the last 42 in the world today from that NY vendor

does anyone here sell them?

..L.T.A.

Greenie

Not that it matters...Rotovac has a right to peddle shit as does anyone, but what made you shop from their store in the first place? Jim, you bought that Stairtool from RV?

Becker

Name
Becker
Rotovac is only 5-6 miles from my house, infact I have a job just down the road from them tomorrow, ya have any speical requests?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
yea...........come to find out after the second valve and returning it and all the BS that has gone on with it..

it is a PMF tool and I guess RV was the middle man because when I told him I wanted to return it he told me that he won't because he does not stock them and he could not return it and it would be laying around his shop....

his web site said it would handle 500 psi but it kept screwing up valves when I used it under that PSI..so then he told me that it was my hard water.....No...I have a few tools on that truck I have used for years and all the sudden this tool is screwed up with my water....so then he told me it was the manufacture valve and it probably does not have enough grease....and he would grease it ..Then he told he he normally charges $85.oo for this but he is going to let it go and just send it back....Smart man not to try to charge me but dumb business to cut his neck over a POS wand and then try to snow ball me.........times are hard manufactures will need our business

Greenie

You guys know me, I'm not one to sugar coat anything, but I use examples like this just about everyday, it's not what you buy but who you buy it from, I guarantee you will like stuff we stock, or I will buy it back, no questions asked, I hate dickin' around with little stuff, time is money, and who has time for tools that fail, pay a few bucks extra and get back to work.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Greenie said:
Not that it matters...Rotovac has a right to peddle shit as does anyone, but what made you shop from their store in the first place?

they were one of only two vendors I could find the model i wanted.

rotovac and this outfit

http://www.vacuumcleaners.net/vacuum_cl ... _1143.html

This dude knew exactly what I was talking about.
He told me that, then said he sold 42 to one person today.
He checked his puter inventory and said it showed zero.
Then he asked if he could call me back in 10 minutes, cause he was going downstairs to physically look.

YOU HEAR THAT ROTOVAC? HE WASN'T TOO LAZY TO ACTUALLY GO LOOK!

anyway, he called me back in less than 10 and gave me the bad news.
He had two down there in open boxes. He wouldn't sell them cause he suspects that they're either returns or parts have been pirated from them.
I told him I know them inside and out and I'd wheel and deal on them if he knew what was missing/broke.
He'll have his guy look at them tomorrow and call me.

YO vEEGS

JD and Superior don't carry them that I can see.
I already knew that, BOY

Does any disty have this sprayer in stock???
PM if so

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Becker said:
Rotovac is only 5-6 miles from my house, infact I have a job just down the road from them tomorrow, ya have any speical requests?

yea, tell Arron and Chuck I said HI and to GET THEIR HEADS OUT THEIR AZZ

..L.T.A.

Name
Nate W.
meAt said:
Greenie said:
Not that it matters...Rotovac has a right to peddle shit as does anyone, but what made you shop from their store in the first place?

they were one of only two vendors I could find the model i wanted.

rotovac and this outfit

http://www.vacuumcleaners.net/vacuum_cl ... _1143.html

This dude knew exactly what I was talking about.
He told me that, then said he sold 42 to one person today.
He checked his puter inventory and said it showed zero.
Then he asked if he could call me back in 10 minutes, cause he was going downstairs to physically look.

YOU HEAR THAT ROTOVAC? HE WASN'T TOO LAZY TO ACTUALLY GO LOOK!

anyway, he called me back in less than 10 and gave me the bad news.
He had two down there in open boxes. He wouldn't sell them cause he suspects that they're either returns or parts have been pirated from them.
I told him I know them inside and out and I'd wheel and deal on them if he knew what was missing/broke.
He'll have his guy look at them tomorrow and call me.

YO vEEGS

JD and Superior don't carry them that I can see.
I already knew that, BOY

Does any disty have this sprayer in stock???
PM if so

..L.T.A.

I have 2 of the lower body housings. My sprayer isn't for sale. My pops ordered them for a guy locally then never paid and picked them up. Good luck in your search.

I bought my Mytee porty's from RV and it was a good experience. At least my money stays local, and JonDon doesn't sell Mytee products.

Ya, I've worked with Aaron before he's a little well on the lazy side... Dan's a good guy that works at RV.

It's just like a lot of companies, it depends on who you talk to. It's not necessarily right... but it's just they way it is sometimes.

Becker

Name
Becker
Seems selling is not enough fo Rotovac.

Same adress....

They starting a clenaing operation out of Rotovac head quarters?

BRDImage.aspx

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
I think the guy that said he sold 42 was blowing smoke.

Hydroforce discontinued that sprayer three years ago. As far as I know h.f. was the only manufacturer of them.

What is it about the omni pro that you don't like? I personally used one before I sold them and I thought it worked great.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
MicahR said:
What is it about the omni pro that you don't like? .

A side form the know issues of the early models (which I understand they fixed)
My biggest knock is too big for only having 2.5gal capacity.
A sprayer that physical size should have 4 to 5gal capacity.
There's just no reason to make the housing so big and have dolly wheels (and a cheap chincy handle) on a 2.5gal sprayer.
The mouth opening on jug is a "little" better than Multi-Sprayer's, but still a bit of a PITA to thoroughly mix powders

and 3 gal is the "sweet spot" for "our" day in and day out needs

................................................................................................................

Larry Cobb said:
Larry;

IMO, You don't want that sprayer anyway..

There are better ones made now.

Larry

Larry, I know what I like and more importantly, why I like it.
I've owned a half dozen or more electric sprayers of different makes and varying degrees of quality
The Multi-Sprayer used to be our fav until I bought the HF 4-5?() years ago.
It's by far our fav now.

The extra gal capacity puts it in sweet spot for "us"
and super wide opening on the tank makes mixing powders a cinch.
That's the biggest draw back of the M-S... Only 2 gal and the jug isn't the easiest to fill and mix powders in.

The thin compact design and 3gal capacity of the HF makes it a superior choice in cluttered homes and vans where floor space/room is at a premium.
The pump being on top can make it a bit top heavy, but it also is a benefit because juice doesn't get spilled/dribbled on the pump and electronics like the M-S (that corrode pumps and wiring connections)

The only minor issues/draw backs of the H-F I'd change would be getting rid of that silly toggle switch that begs to get broken off (ask me how I know :oops: ) in favor of a rocker switch, a vertical holder for the gun jet instead of horizontal, and an attachment to wrap a cord on .
Other than those minor issues, it's as perfect as is gets in form and function for a 3gal sprayer

But I know you want to sell some sprayers, so I'm all ears, what's better in your opinion and why?
Thanks

..L.T.A.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Wow.As stated that sprayer was discontinued 3 years ago. I would think every salesman would know this.

As for stocking Items we carry nearly 1/4 million in inventory and we still run out of stuff.

Jim that is the swivel head you where going to buy from me but didn't is it not? Sorry about that. We have a return policy that is rpetty standard 20% restocking fee but I almost never charge the restocking fee if the item comes back looking the same way it left and would NEVER tell someone I wouldn't take something back unless of course they had it for 6 months, beat it to hell, then decided to return it.

As for the Omni here are the pro's and cons.

Pro's.
Durable
Easy to change Jugs
Quick Change Lance
Durable Gun
Long Lasting Battery

Cons
Cheap Collapsable Handle
Standard Charger is the car charge so you have to buy the wall charge. This was decided upon by Interlink Affilates when it first came out. Their reasoning? They got to sell more stuff as the car charger is usless other then for maintaining the charge it will not re-charge the battery in any useful amount of time.

Those are about the only cons I can come up with.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
LOL Larry. Don't think I've ever seen you so pissed off, even on the debate with Shawn. Yet this is a great thread for the vendors and us alike. I'm sure their listening.

Albert

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Albert Lazo said:
LOL Larry. Don't think I've ever seen you so pissed off, even on the debate with Shawn.

Albert

LOL, I never get pi$$ed at Shawn.
Think I only got hot once at Shawn years ago on the Blue Board when I thought he was questioning my patriotism on one of the many
"war" threads.
I've always liked and respected mEEster Forsythe.
He's always been a "straight shooter" IMO and not full of hot air just to make a sale.

But Yea, I was pretty pi$$ed when I typed up this thread :lol:

I feel much bedder now though.
It was a beautiful day yesterday on the creeks.
I took a chance and scouted some water where no one looks this time of year.
I was rewarded for my efforts by finding appx 20 fish ALL to myself and not a soul around for MILES.
That's a RARE thing indeed on the heavy angler pressured waters know as "steelhead ally"

I'm fishing in a tourney this Saturday.
Hopefully no one will have found those fish by then, 'cause unpressured/unmolested fish that have seen everything tossed at 'em are generally dumber and easier to make bite. :mrgreen:

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
meAt said:
mEEster Forsythe.
He's always been a "straight shooter" IMO and not full of hot air just to make a sale.

PS..the "hot air" comment about other salemen/distys was NOT directed at Larry Cobb, or any of the distys here.
Guys like Cobby, John O, Steve T (though TOO long winded) and others I'm leaving out cause I old and forgetful..
are all welcome AND appreciated

and i still want to hear what Sprayer Larry sells and why he thinks it's better

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Greenie said:
Too many Shawns, I think He means York not Forsythe.

oh Yappy??

actually, I *USED* to think Yappy was full of hot air, "say anything to close the sale" kind of guy

I've come to realize he's genuinely a true believer in some the baloney he comes up with
So, I love him too now

not in a Dannie kind of way, of coarse
(Not that there's anything wrong with that)
I'm just saying....

..L.T.A.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Yeah, I meant Yappy.

I've come to realize he's genuinely a true believer in some the baloney he comes up with
So, I love him too now

This reminds me when I cleaned a house and the lady had the kirby guys cleaning one of their bedrooms. 3 guys in that room for the time I was there going back and forth to their cars. I was done so I came in the br to see what's going on. Bunch of little pads all over the place and pretty much looked like noone had cleaned anything. One dude was trying to sell me big time on the system. I'd be a millionaire if I could sell like that.

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom