Anybody using Masterblend Urine Lock?

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
They have a product called Urine Lock. It's Enzyme based and it encapsulates, removes stains and you can use it on wool.It can be diluted 1:4 (I think)
I've been using Molecular Modifier but this seems better.
Does anybody here use it?
Then they also have a urine product that Oxidizes. At Last is the name of it.Also for all fibers. Could this be better than OSR?
Could Urine Lock also be a replacement for Odorcide?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
love that skunk odor deo.

I use it on those rentals where the fragrance has to last a long time.

Reactions: SamIam

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I think at last oxidizer works better than osr and it can be sprayed through the inline. I would like to try it with a urine lock post spray I bet it would work great

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
If at Last can be sprayer through a Hydroforce that would really make it much more convenient that OSR. I'll have to check into that. Does it remove stains like OSR does?
Does this product foam up in the jug when it's mixed up? My sprayer is 1:8 ( I think) would I have to change the tip for a different ratio?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
no it wont explode your jug . Does ok on the stains not as well as osr. But where it lacks in stain power it makes up in the smell department. I like it because on rental units where they don't want to pay much for urine treatment yu can hose the whole place down and it does ok. Call full circle chemical supply in Kansas city they sell it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom