Anyone Ever Maintenance "Metorflor" its a vinyl flooring

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Has any of you guys and girls ever maintenaced "metroflor" ist a vinyl flooring, i have a customer who wants me to take care of it.
i have the manufactures guidlines and they are undescriptive. and pretty much say strip, scrub, wax

the flooring was put down with a latex adhesive, will floor stripper eat the glue?
What problems should i watch for?
i've heard that a strong stripper cannot be used because it will soften the vinyl.

Any help would be great.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
wow that would be great if they had one.

i bought some of the same flooring from the same place that he had bought it from, but i am worried more about the adhesive than anything.

hogjowl

Idiot™
You know what you have to do with this. You either have to test the stripper on it, or not.

Not is not nearly as interesting.

Of course, this isn't really all that interesting anyway, so not may be an option you should consider.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
can i buy latex adhesive at home depot? i could glue it down to a sheet of painted plywood and see if the stripper affects it after i do a test stripping.

what do you think?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i was hoping that someone had experience with this type of flooring. i will take pics of the job when i do it. its currently freshly stripped and waxed. i will be just scrubbing and waxing for a while

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom