Anyone have a home owner move in letter

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am targeting new home purchases and was wondering if anyone had a letter they might post, if they have done this.

Thank You

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
you might want to check into getting into the real estate book that the agent hands out to the new home owner.........

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am on the paperwork folder with a couple banks and realtors, but there are so many realtors I would like to send a letter to all the new sales listing in the paper and at the registry of deeds.

Thanks

I should clarify not the New Sales Listings, I meant new home owners who just bought. That way they could start their new life in their new home clean

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Greg
We tried these a few years ago, they worked great!
NOT we only had a handful and gave up on it. :cry:

You're welcome to try it!
Good luck
Richard 8)

Dear Homeowner:

Now that you’ve decided to sell your home you’ll want to do everything possible to improve your chances of selling it.
When it comes to selling a home, no home sells faster than a clean one. Just think of the statement that freshly cleaned carpet tend to make.
Clean Carpet gives the impression of a well taken care of home, and after all isn’t that what most prospective buyers are looking for?
With clean carpet having so much value, doesn’t it make sense to use Chavez to clean your carpets? Chavez has been cleaning Topeka’s finest homes for over 40-Years.
You can trust our Maximum Cleaning, Minimum Residue System to restore your carpets to a like new condition, adding new life and fresh appearance to your carpet.

We would like to assist you in selling your home faster, by extending you this special offer.

10% off the regular cleaning price on the home you are currently selling
20% off your new home, if cleaned if while it’s still vacant.

We know all the hassles involved in moving, and we would like to take some of the hassles out for you. Chavez gives home sellers priority and will work to fit your schedule.

Tell our receptionist you received this letter and we will be sure to take special care in working you into our schedule.

In fact, we can leave air movers to rapidly dry your carpet, when your schedule doesn’t allow regular drying, all for no extra charge, just let us know if you need the this extra service.

Let us increase your selling success, take away some of the headaches of moving, all at a great savings.
Don’t wait, call our office today at 232-3779

Respectfully,
Dan Chavez
Chavez Restoration & Cleaning

SECOND ATTEMPT

Homeowner

Well its been 2-weeks, and we haven’t heard from you. This could mean several things, you’ve already sold your home, your carpets were already clean, or you still have not decided if you need us.

If it’s a matter of you’ve sold it, we would like to congratulate you! We are still offering to clean you new home while vacant for 20% off our regular price.
If your carpets have been cleaned then disregard this letter, with the exception of we can clean your new home when you sell your current one.

If you have not decided whether to clean or not, let us remind you of the thought that clean carpets leave. Clean carpets give prospective buyers the impression that they are buying a well kept home, and are much more likely to purchase one that is clean vs. one that is not.

Please call us if you can be of service to you
Sincerely
Dan Chavez

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I tried something like that too.

Doesn't work.....just like newsletters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom