Anyone heard of this??? Chlorine type smell in car??

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Gentleman had a car dealership had a Lincoln town car full of Cigar Smell.

They took 2 small cloth type packets. Put them in a cup. Heated the car to 68* for fifteen minutes. Turned the car off and slit the packets open put them in the cup and set them in the car. 2 hours later the cup had about 2 inches of liquid in it that was pure yellow and black.

Cigar smell was gone but car smells like pure bleach. It has been airing out for a week in sun and in garage. Smell has greatly dicipated but still somewhat in the ceiling.

Anyone heard of this????

What are these packets?? Should smell dicipate still?? Spray ceiling with deo.???

I have volcanic ash but don't think anything needs absorbed out of air.

Any suggestions??

I'm intrigued to know what this bleach smell is?? And what the process was to get it there??

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Not heard of it.

I wouldn't add to the problem by using a deodorant, but I like the volcanic ash idea.

It if it smells of bleach, it's possible some type of chlorine gas was released????

The volcanic ash could passively absorb the odor, worth a try.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
isn't it weird??

never heard of it but he said car dealers in Pittsburg said it's tought to find someone that does it but work phenominal.

I don't understand...Cloth like packets then it turns into a liquid. With a chlorine smell after it.

What is it?!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom