Anyone remember a dude named Caesar?

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
He use to post back in the ICS bulletin board days. Can't remember his last name. Think he was Italian guy. Talked with him a few times over the phone years back. Helped me out a bit back then. Lost his number over the years when changing phones etc.

Is he still around?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
You see what happens when you fook wit me?

Seriously I hope someone is holding your hand while it passes.

Reactions: hogjowl

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Tell em I was asking for him and wish him the best. If I read that right…Honorable to put your life on hold to take care of your parents. They did it for you, then it becomes your turn to reciprocate the same love.

This one is for you Caesar! Bravo bravo:clap:

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Thank's ,was watching Truman Steemer's video's. Then decided to check here fast see what is new in industry. Thanks for kind words above .Dad seems solid so far almost 94. been here 24/7 since 4-2014. Best wishes to all,build-enjoy-plan exit-enjoy some more ... Night-Fred great video ...(413-777-0864 anytime of day... for those who need ).Regards...

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Nope-Sorry-Kennedy Compound-Yes ,But Californy is a place I never Been. Jethro (Fire The OL Truck up,Beverly Hills next stop...)-Interesting reply, but to be expected,nice in homes nasty in real life(Carpet Cleaners never change much-one of the reasons the industry is a mess -been a mess,but this bb is resolving that as much as it can.When I do log on there are so many new innovations to marvel at ...
Lee,your one of the few true 70s -Legend's remaining,those Bane Articles testify to your accomplishments from decades past...
So have your fun,hope Jeremy an Family are well...You did daggone good bud,Only one I never liked from those days was Chet,the so called prodigy of Bane...
An speaking of the old days E.York,Brian Tilton,an those who are no longer with us R>I>P...
The machines are fancier-Business cards with pictures,phones as registers,Wraps for vans -But the sweat is one thing every generation can't avoid can they ...
The beat goes on -So MB amp up the volume more need to hear-heed and listen to the people actively on...

An to Marty -No I have yet to get grammarly ,spellcheck was a huge tep here ...
Good Day, all do your best your families and future are worth it...
Now take the cheap shots,and Kick me some more,feel Free wont be back till probably Christmas time-Get that aggression out...It's does a body good !!!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Nope-Sorry-Kennedy Compound-Yes ,But Californy is a place I never Been. Jethro (Fire The OL Truck up,Beverly Hills next stop...)-Interesting reply, but to be expected,nice in homes nasty in real life(Carpet Cleaners never change much-one of the reasons the industry is a mess -been a mess,but this bb is resolving that as much as it can.When I do log on there are so many new innovations to marvel at ...
Lee,your one of the few true 70s -Legend's remaining,those Bane Articles testify to your accomplishments from decades past...
So have your fun,hope Jeremy an Family are well...You did daggone good bud,Only one I never liked from those days was Chet,the so called prodigy of Bane...
An speaking of the old days E.York,Brian Tilton,an those who are no longer with us R>I>P...
The machines are fancier-Business cards with pictures,phones as registers,Wraps for vans -But the sweat is one thing every generation can't avoid can they ...
The beat goes on -So MB amp up the volume more need to hear-heed and listen to the people actively on...

An to Marty -No I have yet to get grammarly ,spellcheck was a huge tep here ...
Good Day, all do your best your families and future are worth it...
Now take the cheap shots,and Kick me some more,feel Free wont be back till probably Christmas time-Get that aggression out...It's does a body good !!!
Hey Ceasar, thanks for the text. Always nice to hear from you. I'll call you one of these mornings when it slows down a bit. Nice to see you here. Don't be shy.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
F

FB7777

Now you were the preferred vendor for the Kennedy's?

Good grief

You realize the compound is in Hyannis Cape Cod over 3 hours away from you

Kudos for taking care of your old man , mine lived with me for 18 years after my folks divorced

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
We spoke for about a 30 minutes -If you remember,He was?/is a fine gentleman he spoke highly of you an the biz...Korean Vet -right?
Sorry we never got along in person im sure we would have.(you and I )that is
We never bait an switched ,an we gave 100% plus in a time where heat was lower and we were alone -no bb's...
First thing I remember was were you not Bane Clene as well...
But whatever any one may remember about the old me is that fella is gone forever-took me 4 yrs just to smile again...
But after a ton of feedback on myself an reteaching myself how to be a better man.Hopefully,in time over years somehow some way I can redeem myself to any one I wronged...
After Pops passes,I wll be in Rhode Island seeking any form of carpet cleaning just to stay in the game...It may be the bench,but hey I get a uniform...lol.
Good day,Sir...Here if you ever get stuck west of home-no problem,If I can assist in any way...Just Call ok,I might be a a-hole but im a dependable one ...lol!

Reactions: SamIam
F

FB7777

We spoke for about a 30 minutes -If you remember,He was?/is a fine gentleman he spoke highly of you an the biz...Korean Vet -right? , he only served in reserves stateside for 2 years but tells everyone he was a war hero. VietNam and Korea are his favorite tales, but he also fancies himself a secret agent

Sorry we never got along in person im sure we would have.(you and I )that is. Doubt it... I grew up with a pathological liar . which is why guys like you trigger me. Seriously dude, your post yesterday about seeing my biz card in Chelmsford with chump change pricing tells me you still have a long way to go in the honesty department.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom