Anyone seen these?

Greenie

wow...that is 3 - 15amp circuits PER unit...funny how they stack them...maybe for storage cause you damn sure wouldn't run them that way....where do you plug in 9 separate cords on 9 separate circuits?

Maybe one unit in a condo on the 20th floor?

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
The gentleman that speaks of the product on the site, i believe his name is Ken Horvath, posts on The Restoration Forum, i know some members here are members there as well. Anyone have spoke to him on there?

LeeCory

I think Ken mentioned that he liked the heaters so much that he became a distributor. He also is selling those big red indirect heaters. I would also like to know if anyone else has purchased any of those heaters and used them...

The restoration forum has alot of great information but it doesn't seem to have much activity.

ken horvath

The update on the ELE 6400 is we have sold over 200 without advertising.
Amazes even me. We are currently backordered from JonDon but will be caught up by Tuesday.

I manufacture this product. Not the 1st thing I have built. I designed and built over 200 truckmount units complete, I designed and built a portable extractor and several airmovers. Prochem years ago bought one of the companies I designed equipment for. Jim Roden can still pick me out of a lineup.

The ELE 6400 is a very cleaver machine. At first glimpse it is hard to imagine the multitude of ways it can be used. It can do everything the competitor can do and much more. Also the unit is National Electric Code compliant. Some main brand electric heat units are not. Just check the numbers, you will be shocked. We even have a version that is compliant on 15amp 120v circuits. This version still has a 90F temp rise. Makes it easy to heat surfaces to whatever temp you want without popping breakers. A thermostat control allows you to set the temps at the materials. Not control the exhaust air, but actually the air temp at the materials.

I am concerned that if I started advertising I could not make the units fast enough. I'm not trying to be arrogant or anything, I mean it sincerely.

LeeCory

Congrats on your recent success with your machine. I am sure it really helps to be listed on Jondon.

It is normal procedure to send a machine to a board member for testing and feedback. I will be happy to use the machine and give feedback to all the boards. It's common practice for the equipment to be provided at no cost, but I would even be willing to cover your cost of building the machine.

I'm not a large company, but I've done 5 water jobs in the past couple weeks. All but one of the jobs could have used your machine.

ken horvath

Some of you guys stopped by and said hi at the Connections show. I appreciate it. Nice to meet those who stopped by.

We are now working more private label deals as we were approached by almost everyone, or so it seemed as we were so busy. Jon-Don sold a bunch of units for us at the show as well. Thanks Frank.

I stacked 3 ELE 6400's and plugged in 3/4 power at the show. We had 150F coming out the front. It was impressive, I even noticed Interlink personel regularly going out of their way to walk past our booths. Perhaps they wanted to warm up. Maybe they will contact me next to private label.

A lot of interest and sales on my VapairVent (patent pending). I am actually scrambling to catch up on the sales of this.

ken horvath

Richard,

Won't let me post a picture. I think I am trying to do it correctly.

I can email pics to you if you like.

OOPS, :idea: I think I know the problem. Mikey, checks in the mail.

Ken
khorvath1@cox.net
602-723-2534

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
ken nice meeting you at the show will be picking up two of your units soon. spoke with andy from jondon and he worked me a pretty good deal. keep us updated on any new tools you are workin on. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom