anyone use judsons 02 for cigarette odors

matt sheppard

i have a cigarette smoke job on monday and i was wanting to use judsons 02 on it. will the 02 take care of the smoke odor on the carpet or does it need to be boosted with something. i haven't seen the carpet yet but it's probably just cut pile nylon.

thanks

matt

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Tobbacattack from Unsmoke will be better for deo.

further note, ciggy smoke odor just isn't in the carpet.
walls, ceilings, drapes/curtains, upl, HVAC ducts, "everywhere" will hold nicotine odors.
if those aren't addressed (by cleaning, painting, removing, etc) you can nuke the carpet with the best deo on the planet and still have mucho nicotine odor in the joint.

be sure your custy is aware of that

...L.T.A.

TimP

I wasn't impressed with tobbac attack from unsmoke. Although it could of been user error. I still have some but I don't think it really stays in what you're deodorizing.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I like this formula that judson told me use on urine and works on yellowed smoky carpet.
4 0z of 0-2 prespray
1/4 oz quat-a-lot
1 quart of hot water
Mix as much as needed to prespray the whole carpet, scrub the hell out of it and rinse. I use this formula on rugs that have urine all over them. I found it worked great on smoke also. I also hit it after wards with orange dd-12 afterspray.

Dolly

The tobacco odor is not just coming from carpet........

It is into everything.

The Judson 02 works.................I have cleaned everthing with it including
spraying the ceilings, walls, inside and out of cabinets. You name it, it got
sprayed........

No odor afterwards.

It is a big undertaking though

Greenie

I was gonna say, I'd be reaching for the Quat-a-lot, it's probably the single most impressive product in the line, just put some in my swamp cooler today in the shop, used to get a little funky sitting over a long weekend, no more.

TimP

That's funny.....I remember my grandfather had one in California. You try and use a swamp cooler here.....that would be a riot.

I've been meaning to try the quat a lot but I haven't gotten around to making an order of some Judson O2. I liked their dd-12 for sure, that stuff goes a long way.

campusman1 said:
this house was full of nicotine for ten years never been cleaned i used the judson juice 02 pre spray and extraction dont have the bottle in here but les knows who i am i called him for the formula 25 oz of 02 pre spray and 5 big table spoons of hot sauce les remembers here is the worst picture.

cornerbefore1.jpg

cornerafter1.jpg

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I've used JJ on some smokey rentals with great results. Combined with a fresh coat of paint on the walls and ceiling pretty much does the trick.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I did a empty about 2 weeks ago and the people who sold it use to smoke in the garage...

I gave the guy some quat and he sprayed it all down while I cleaned the tile and carpet and buy the time I was done all the smell was gone................I use to smoke and since I stopped I can smell a cigarette a block away and you could not smell nothing in that garage

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom