Anyone use Release / Authorization form for job photos?

Name
Steve Lawrence
We're taking pics for our brag books, and marketing and want to cover our butts and also inform custies that we'd like to use pics of their job in some of our materials.

Do any of you use a form to get their okay?

If so, may I see a copy?

Thanks,

Steve

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
A stand alone form may make them a bit uncomfortable. I trying to think how I would react if someone asked to sign a release.

Usually a question such as that will make the lady of the house a bit embarassed that her carpet was dirty enough to warrant a before and after.

If your using apartment or restaraunt before and afters that's a little different. I would think a simple "Would it be alright to take some before and after pictures?" would suffice. Most would probably say yes without hesitation. Unless it's a business that may mind their dining room ect from showing up on marketing material.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Thanks, Micah. Well, perhaps most just take pictures of their jobs and put them in their marketing without any permission. I'd like to avoid doing that if possible. Perhaps a verbal O.K. is acceptable. I'll have to think about that one.

What do you other guys do?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom